Introducing a new member.(La Lore, my GF)

Started by Nacho, Sat 30/08/2003 17:52:35

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Ooh La Lore!

(As in ooh La La, the french saying. Sigh, I wouldn't have to explain this if I didn't have a rep...) :P

m0ds

La Lore

Quote from: m0ds on Sun 31/08/2003 18:11:15
Ooh La Lore!

(As in ooh La La, the french saying. Sigh, I wouldn't have to explain this if I didn't have a rep...) :P

m0ds

??? Ok... Now you have a rep... Explain that! :)

DGM: :o
Lorena ^_^/~
"Please, do stop" - m0ds

Quote from: DGMacphee on Sun 31/08/2003 11:31:10
Hi La Lore!

Here's a gift to you from the AGS Welcoming committee:

Enjoy!  ;D
you collect pictures like that?
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

DGMacphee

ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

SSH

Hola La Lore,

Bienvenido a AGS, el mejor sistema de juegos de adventura del mundo... hablo un poco de espanol, y mi esposa es espanola.

Mi consejo es subsistencia lejos de m0ds y de DGMacphee: ¡son apuro! ;D

Ay va la leche!

Nacho

It´s Farlander now... SSH, you never stop to surprise me, nice Spanish, nice avatar, nice baby (ergo, nice wife because She hasn´t (forntunately ;D) heritaged nothing from you).

Thanks for the warm welcome in the name of La Lore. Now, I must go to study german.  :'(

I wish to write a longest post...  :P
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

La Lore

SSH: Bonito bebé. No conozco a m0ds, solo lo escuche una vez por teléfono :)  (Nice baby. I haven´t met M0ds, I just listen him once by telephone :) )
Lorena ^_^/~
"Please, do stop" - m0ds

SSH

Quote from: La Lore on Mon 01/09/2003 16:48:19
I haven´t met M0ds, I just listen him once by telephone :)
Couldn't get a word in edgeways, eh?  ;)

Obviousamente, mi hija habla español tambien, pero no save muchos palabras (e.g. babababbababba y aaaaaahahhahahahh).  Intentando enseñarle esta frase: "Papa tiene siempre razon", pero Marian (mi esposa) no se gusta..  :-\

Goldmund

Ha! La Lore finally! I've seen your photos, as Nacho couldn't contain himself and simply HAD to boast with you. :D
Welcome to the forums, I hope we meet one day on Irc and have some opportunity to talk dirty chat about spanish history!!

Nacho

@Goldmund: Boast from her  ;D.

Just telling that my computer is kapputt. I will be off of the forums (therefore Lorena will be also) during 3 or 4 days, I expect no more. For the people who cares, any information about the "secret project" with scoobar is safe  :).

@SSH: Lorena knows something in English: "They would stole our lifes, but they won´t never stole... Our thistle!"

It seems it has something to see with a harange that William Wallace told, or something like that... Mel Gibson changed it completely.  :P

P.S. The scottish national symbol is a thistle.
P.S.S. And yes, that sentence pretends to be funny... My girlfriend´s family has a very strange sense of humour.

Vel

Hello Lorena and welcome to the community!
Farlander: it is always nice to bring more people to the community.

La Lore

@Goldmund: Thanks for the warm welcome, guy from "Polandia", but I´m not very history, last year I failed. If you want we can talk about plants and medicines. I hope to meet you in some "mittens", Nacho has talked to me very well from you. :-*

@SSH: Sure that your daughter will talk spanish some day (Your wife will take that task) Untill then them, I can talk with her because I talk a little of "babyequian"...  :D

@Vel: (From Farlander): It hasn´t been me who really encouraged Lorena to join the community, it has just been seeing how nice you´re with your comments in CL and because of the friendship she noticed that I share with all you, guys.
Lorena ^_^/~
"Please, do stop" - m0ds

Helm

It's a shame that Farlander has to lose all his manly hairs so you can love him, but eh, that's love, I guess. Welcome.
WINTERKILL

rodekill

He can have some of my man-hairs. I have plenty to spare.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Nacho

:o

Oh, C´mon... It´s not just because of my girlfriend that I shave my body hair... If not, I could´t go to the bars to pick up (Teh Blue Oyster, Na Na Na Na Na Naaaaaa!)

P.S. For further references about that joke, see "Police Academy"

Thanks.  ;D

LordHart

Well, this threads another reason that reminds me that I myself have no girlfriend... :(

Minimi

aah, stop the crap, at least you have a life besides the pc! :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk