Meet and greet ffs! [including AGS World Map]

Started by , Fri 05/09/2003 22:32:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamski

Boozd, that's what the lady at the clinic said too!

()

AGA

This is like the least practical idea ever :p
I doubt very much that everybody will be able to get time off work for a start. Secondly, it costs 30-odd quid to get to London and back from further away (like Wales or up North). It also takes ages to get there...

Timosity

Quote from: DGMacphee on Sat 06/09/2003 02:36:38
No way, Las!

I'm walking over to your house right now!

See you in a week!  ;D

Man, you must be able to walk pretty damn fast, I could make it to Las's walking in that time, but driving it's only about 80 mins (my record is 64mins [don't speed kids not a clever idea, can cause discharge of bodily fluids{one's that aren't meant to be discharged})

Pumaman

Quote from: m0ds on Sat 06/09/2003 13:38:27
CJ was saying at Mittens (I think, or I dreamt it) that he was thinking about putting up a "map" so we could all mark off where we're from in the world and that way we can easily find out who's near us.

Still a good idea CJ, do it!

Be careful what you wish for :P

The AGS World Map

Darth Mandarb

CJ - That rocks!!

I would be interested in seeing who else is from my area and possibly meetin' up.  I think it would/could be cool!

cheers,
dm

Timosity

Yes, that map is a great idea, good thinking CJ

Matt Brown

* Some Call Me Panda adds flag

word up

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Can you add some kind of zoom function to the UK on that map? You already can't read three of the names.

Minimi

Quote from: Hobbes on Sat 06/09/2003 08:46:56
So, all the Dutch AGS'ers ready to go to some place? Rotterdam is handiest for me, actually... don't know where the rest of you live?

I live in Eemnes, close to Hilversum, so I don't really care for Rotterdam, though I've been there only once, so I don't know the city so well.

Could all other AGSers reply here, or somewhere else for maybee an AGSmeeting. I really would like to meet you all! For me is Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Hilversum ok. Though idf I have too, I'll be able to travel further, but I hope its going to be in the centre of The Netherlands.

Maybee.... we (dutch ags'ers) could set up some website where we can all meet eachother and talk about meetings, and dutch projects and more. ;)

Pumaman

Quote from: Archangel on Sat 06/09/2003 18:26:02
Can you add some kind of zoom function to the UK on that map? You already can't read three of the names.

Hehe yep I noticed that too. You can now click on the UK to zoom in on it. If there turn out to be a lot of conflicting flags elsewhere, I can add a zoom thingy for them too.

AJA

Wow...  :o
Cool map, CJ! I only wish it'd use the current name instead of the username which was used when we registered. :P

Pumaman

Fixed that now - if it hasn't updated for you, move your flag then move it back again, and it should show the correct name.

Evil

Duha, I think I put my flag in the right spot... Lgm lives a mile from me so I count as Lgm too...

Bruised: I would love to have you come down but I think that was sarcasm and I dont have the ability to get sarcasm...

AJA

Thanks CJ! Sometimes I feel that you'll do anything we ask... :)

Evil

Psst, CJ... Give me the Ags verison 3.0 beta so I can trade with Pettri ;)

FruitTree

see?!
THIS is where the TBC site would really come in handy!  ;D
I'm voting for Utrecht it's the centre of our country and a very lovely town with that!

not sure about what date,
let's talk about it later :)

anyway I wanna know who else are up to this?
N3T? Def? Jet? maybe even Scid? (still wanna meet ya belgian pal! ;))

|Alky|

Like the idea m0ds, but what did you mean by the 'let's stop being dorks' comment? We're not....I'm not...pfft.

Anyway, since all you guys are going to be rolling into London, can somebody tell me where the book depository is? Kthxbye.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

DinghyDog

Well, I put down my flag, but I mean, I'm only 15, so dude, I'm not going to be meeting up. I thought I'd do it anyway, though.

-DD
It's yer owld pal Dinghy Dog!!

Privateer Puddin'

Ciro Durán

Man... I'm so lonely :( (Watch South America)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk