Meet and greet ffs! [including AGS World Map]

Started by , Fri 05/09/2003 22:32:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Eric

I'm thoroughly frightened that there are so many AGSers who live so near me.  I fear that I'll wake up some morning to a bunch of drunken partiers on my doorsteps who will need to spend the night, and find out the hard way that they are psychotic AGSers who have been just dying to meet me (for reasons unknown).

And there will probably never be a time that I'll get off my ass to go see another AGSer, because I am a lazy bastard.
Ã, Ã, 

Squinky

Bah! Theres a bunch of people I've necer heard of near me! Except for remixor and yakspit....

LordHart

I have no idea who the hell is near me. It is all too bunched together in Australia, we need da zoom... :)

Las Naranjas

Hehe, it's just like real life, so many people in the cities, they sprawl up and down the coasts they are on.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

remixor

Squinky:  Where do you live?  Yak and I were under the impression there weren't other AGSers too close
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Gilbert

Quote from: The Ultimo on Wed 10/09/2003 10:22:56
I have no idea who the hell is near me. It is all too bunched together in Australia, we need da zoom... :)

Hehe the users in Isreal are quite happily living together too.
Seems that there're still rooms for enhancements in this system. ;)

Squinky

Remixooorrr: Idaho, the most progressive state in america...

|Alky|

QuoteRemixooorrr: Idaho, the most progressive state in america....
Yeap ^_^
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

noed

Quote from: Bodyart on Mon 08/09/2003 20:25:27
:oWho's the other person from Wisconsin on the map?
...It's too small and I can't quite read it... I thought I was all alone out here... ???

;D It's me...I'm stuck between the cornfield and Madison, what do you think, did I hit the right spot?
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk