Conspiracy of Songo

Started by fidodido, Sun 07/09/2003 02:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

fidodido

The game was down again for some time, but I singed up at Geocities now.

Click HERE to download.

After clicking the link, scroll down the page and click on the button "free", then scroll down again and click on "songodl.rar".

If it doesn't work, try one hour later.

Good luck.

twkw

i am so frustrated. i downloaded the first two parts on the new link above, but the third was corrupted. now i can't even access the files. can anyone help an adveture addict out?

fidodido

I reuploaded the third file, and it should work now. Hopefully.

Twkw

Just checked the link, alas, it still does not work. When I try to unzip it, it states the archive is corrupt. When I download it, it takes less then a second. A blink of an eye really. Something must have gone wrong in zipping up that last segment. Reading over the last 8 pages, this game sounds really good. You're making a lot of hype for me with it being not available  ;D

ikari

What about rapidshare??

fidodido

OK, I signed up at RapidShare.

To download the game, click HERE and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button "FREE", then scroll down again and click on "songodl.rar".

If it doesn't work, try one hour later.

PH

Twkw

;D  ;D  ;D It worked! I just finished downloading and started it up. Can't wait to play it. Thanks!

vaibhav_4u

here's a direct link 2 the game:

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Conspiracy%20of%20Songo.rar

I request the mods 2 put it on the download page 4 that particular game

And yes, let me tell u that this a lovely game!! 8)

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

*coughcough*

Don't do that, please.

There already is a working link for the game. People have been using it. That is good. This is an archive link. It's to be used when the author can't be reached, or the link is broken and no one's noticed, or something. I update and maintain that archive, but I know nothing of bandwidth costs, and so am the first to ask: keep it's use to a minumum. I'm not saying "don't use it", just "make sure the author's links are broken."

Vaibhav_4u, that was a good gesture, and we appreciate it (personally, I hate RapidShare), but don't go around requesting these things just like that, k? Anyway, you could always have PMd the author or a moderator, which would give you a quick and efficient reply. ;)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk