Conspiracy of Songo

Started by fidodido, Sun 07/09/2003 02:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Snark

Are  the Facts Correct in the Quiz? Ive Tried every thing and he won;t pass me

Never Mind I passed LOL

lspace

Spoiler
I'm still stuck at the well.  Can anyone tell me where to hide?
[close]

Trapezoid

lspace:
Spoiler
You can hide behind the the column on the right side of Songo.
[close]

lspace

Thanks Trapezoid.  I was finally able to move on.  Shouldn't we be posting this in the hints part of the forum or does it really matter.

Dr Snark

Ok cool I finished the game -- i loved it!

minataure

I like your work fidodido, I enjoyed your previous game "The next curse" so much. This one seems great but I'm stuck in the beginning. How come noone has asked about
Spoiler
the vodka problem
[close]
??? I only have access to two locations
Spoiler
the park and the bar and I have a stick, a stone, a rope, matches, two glasses and the vodka.
[close]
Am I missing something?

Nelinas

You won't have a new location before solving the vodka puzzle. You have to fiddle with the bottle and glasses a little.
Spoiler
You have: Bottle (B), RG and YG. Use B on RG, RG on YG, YG on B, RG-YG, YG-B, RG-YG, B-RG, RG-YG,YG-B, RG-YG, YG-B, RG-YG, B-RG, RG-YG.
[close]

minataure

I found the answer!! Great riddle! I can't wait to see what happens...

minataure

Thanks for your help. I'm now stuck at the point where I need to find the other guard. And how do I complete the form for the mail?

Snake

FIDO!!1

I can't wait to download this game, possible tonight since I have no time right now (dial-up shit) and am downloading the latest release of AGS...

So I'm looking forward to it!

For anyone who hasn't played The Next Curse, it's truly a MUST HAVE.

Piece Down,

--EDIT--
Well ah...
I think I'll wait untill I get unlimited internet access once again...

lol, I accidently screamed out "10 Megabytes!?" when the download window popped up.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

minataure

Help someone! I keep looking in the forum for an answer! Look at my previous post.

fidodido

minataure:

Spoiler
In order to fill in the form, you have to find out the employee's full name. Outside the cafeteria, there's a message board - read the message. Then, talk to the employee about HIS JOB, until he tells you: "My boos loves so much, that he gave me the Employee of the Year 2002 Award". Now you know his name...
[close]

Vel

Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what to do after I knock down Jazz by the well? I got his gun, but she says I cant leave.
[close]

fidodido

Spoiler
You need information from Jazz, that's why Shila doesn't want to leave. Try to tie him up, with the rope
[close]

Vel

Finally finished! Good game, fidodido! Cant wait to see your future games.

fidodido

Quote from: Snake on Tue 09/09/2003 19:05:44
Well ah...
I think I'll wait untill I get unlimited internet access once again...

lol, I accidently screamed out "10 Megabytes!?" when the download window popped up.

Hey! It's only 10 Megabytes, dude...
That's like 40 minutes in 56kbps modem.
I don't think you should have a problem downloading it, Snake.

Yvonne

Please, help. I know the employee's name, and which is his mailbox, but I can't find anything to write with.

Snake

Okidoki, Fido, only for you!

Downloading now!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

fidodido

Thank you, Snake. :-*

You won't regret it...

GarageGothic

Played it through last night and I LOVE it. This is certainly the best AGS game I've played in a long time. I hope it'll get some nominations - at least in the puzzle and possibly story category - for next year's awards.

At first I was a little put off by the graphics, but they really grow on you, and by the end I loved the style (for some reason the bar is my favorite). And that first puzzle nearly made me stop playing (it made little sense to use the bottle when you had the flagpole, I thought). But after that... wow, wow, WOW! It all seemed so professional, the way new locations and telephone numbers were added. The plot, which actually made sense in the end. Although...

Spoiler
... it must be hard for a crime syndicate to profit from a business that only pays in coins :)
[close]

The puzzles were excellent. Even when they were a bit too game-like (the vodka puzzle in particular) they were well integrated in the game world. My only real trouble were those puzzles that required repeated action, and it took me a while to figure out how to get past the job interview, but I laughed out loud when I did. (I was a little disappointed though that you never got around to read those chemistry books and mix some of that solidifying liquid).

All in all this was a great game. The characters were funny (I loved how they all gathered down at the bar), the story is good and the dialog is really well written. And I really appreciated the amount of animation.

What's that song at the credits?

Edit: Oh yes, maybe I should mention, it took me some time to realize that you could go behind the hotel. Maybe that should have been a bit more obvious (possibly even a small path going around, for the garbage men).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk