YARN Game!

Started by Minimi, Mon 08/09/2003 21:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

Quote from: LilGryphMaster on Thu 11/09/2003 02:33:31
Your post is the world's greatest... [etc]

Thank you.

You've just been saving that up, haven't you?
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Nellie

There's just got to be more to this than meets the eye...

Minimi

non-serious :AAh, this is one big conspiracy, just because im related to dr. evil!!! What can I do to that? He cloned me, I'm number 117, and I have to write reply's that are in no way addition to what already been said.

I'm genetic manipulated, and you are misplacing this, because just that im the wrong man at the wrong place at the wrong time, doesn't mean we can't play a freakin game, does it?

What im trying to is that, nobody eats a koala without eggs, and if he did, we would really feel terrible about it, because of the inhumanity he just accieved.

So stop bullying me, because im unique piece a clone, and no matter how hard you try, you will always find my strongsad smile around. ;)

I think this clarifies more about who I really am.. NOO I'm not a ugly nerd without girlfriend that spend 14h o'day behind the pc... I AM A CLONE OF DR. EVIL! MOEHAHAHA!

serious : yeah, your right, I should spend more time with my girlfriend that with the dick strocking poofter fucks here ;D
HEHE... I love you guys!!! I cant live aday.. without you!!!!

greetz minimi!

veryweirdguy

To LGM:

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

Note - both LGM and I got our post from here. Sorry to spoil the mystery LGM, but the people have to know  :P

remixor

Quote from: veryweirdguy on Thu 11/09/2003 18:40:25
Note - both LGM and I got our post from here.

I rather suspected something of the sort...
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Matt Brown

yeah, it those were awfully big words for LGM

:)

j/k man
word up

LGM

haha, sorry Eric.. I just wanted to try out my generator..

Nice PS of me though, lol :-p

In all seriousness, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.. So no hard feelings.
You. Me. Denny's.

Squinky

Quote from: LilGryphMaster on Fri 12/09/2003 02:43:11

In all seriousness, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.. So no hard feelings.

Dude, if you weren't trying to be mean, I'd hate to see what you would produce if you were....

Andail

this thread may very well be our worst ever

some interesting reading, though :)

Minimi

argh andail! Your boycotting me! GrrrR..

*where is my price for wurst topic ever??*

Pumaman

Lucky for you, my ban key's not working.
:P

Andail

Minimi, I didn't mean your initial post, I meant what the thread turned out to be...just crap :)
Don't take it personal, man

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk