Rest in peace Jack Tripper ...

Started by Darth Mandarb, Fri 12/09/2003 22:48:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

Well ... an era has ended.  I don't know how many of you will care, but this effects me

John Ritter died of a massive heart attack on the set of his new TV show.

The new show was pretty funny (the blonde is HOT!) but I used to love Three's Company when I was a kid.  My mom used to refuse to let me watch it but her and my father would.  So I would sneak down the stairs and watch it by peaking around the corner.

Probably explains a lot about me ...

Anyhow ... godspeed Mr. Ritter.  You will be missed.

dm

rodekill

RIP

I wanted to find a pic of him falling over the sofa, but I couldn't, so I'll put one of him in bed with two women, not doing what mr.Roper thinks they're doing.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Evil

Yes I will miss him much. We are preforming "Noises Off" at school. I told the director, 'I doubt this will go well. John Ritter died and Christopher Reeve is in a wheel chair.' I would like to make mention to my favorite John Ritter quote....

"I want them to play both, the edited and the unedited. Because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you dont."

Also my deepest love to Johnny Cash who also died... :/

Domino

This also was a real shock to me when i heard it on the radio friday morning. It almost felt like a death in the family. I just really liked John Ritter (never met him), and liked most of his movies and television shows. He just seemed so down to earth and a friendly normal person without the huge EGO of most actors nowadays.

He was on Conan O'Brian a couple of weeks ago and he seemed perfectly healthy, and now he's gone. Still hard to believe.  I think alot of people will miss him. My best goes out to his family.

We'll miss ya John.  :(

Robert Eric

What a sad end for a funny man.  We will now never get the joy of seeing his balls pop out of his boxers on a TV show ever again.

Rest In Peace, Jack
Ã, Ã, 

Trapezoid

:(
Gonna miss that crazy clutzy fauxomosexual bachelor chef.

Nacho

Ditto all... It is curious, we´re being witness of strange days, where foreign ministers are being killed, remembering how Salvador Allende died defending the democracy...

But this has been what affected me most, because I really loved three´s company, probably the first sit com I liked, and I feel like I´m loosing a friend, in some way...

:-\
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

PeaceMan

Quote from: Evil on Sat 13/09/2003 00:28:00
Also my deepest love to Johnny Cash who also died... :/

Same here man.

Snake

Man, my heart sunk when I heard that on the radio. Every night I watch "Nick@Nite" and I never miss a show of "Three's Company". That's the best damned sitcom ever. John Ridder was funny as all hell. He was a great actor and comedian. I'll miss that guy :(

QuoteWe will now never get the joy of seeing his balls pop out of his boxers on a TV show ever again.
lol. Remember the episode where Jack goes to Janet's dance class, and his leg slips down through the bar?...lol...you can't miss 'em...fucking guy looked like he was hung like a horse....

hardy har har har!!1 Hoo hoo hoo heee!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk