Cool Flash Thingy

Started by auhsor, Tue 16/09/2003 08:43:13

Previous topic - Next topic

auhsor

Well, once again one of my friends at school found a cool flash site. I don't know if this has been mentioned before (I always seem to start new topics for already discussed things), but this is an awesome site.

www.happytreefriends.com

Very funny. Makes me want to buy the DVD's.

jetxl

Man, thats funny.
(not for vel)

Trapezoid

Here's one of the greatest Flash animations ever: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.html

No, it's not one of mine...

Flippy_D

Trap, isn't that that like hour long one? Never again!

Dunno how they managed to make it load so well, actually. Happy tree friends was linked in my signature for a while, because of FLIPPY the Veitnam vet/psychotic killer/paranoid schitzophrenic. A good likeness, two out of three ain't bad.

xenogia

Happy Tree Friends is awesome, you can actually get them all on DVD which I must just invest in to freak ppl out.  Even though I do that in the first place..LoL

Adamski

The true path to enlightenment can be found through flash animations.

Holy crapola!

Edit: Incidently, where've I heard that theme music before?

Eggie

I've seen the HappyTreeFriends easter special...so moronic...so beutiful...

Trap: That was one of the best 30 minutes of my life! it was like watching some sort of Monty Python/Stickdeath crossover!

Oh yeah... FLASH PLUG!!!11!

earlwood

:D that was pretty awesome! Flaky is such a wuss..I love that guy..

And that other one..at first it was wierd..and maybe a bit interesting..but about after the 4000th car crash and explosion, it just got boring...

Matt Brown

I dunno...I didnt really like it that much. all the wanton blood and gore kinda got old..and at times hard to watch.

maybe Im just a wuss. but I still like homestar better
word up

Evil

Yeah, I have been into happy tree friends for a while. Come to think about it, Flippy told me about it... My friend has one of the DvDs on the way now...
Yar!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk