Spam me, spam me lots

Started by , Fri 19/09/2003 19:44:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

Yeah, that would work. You could direct, Lgm could write, and I could star. See that works great! Its just one step away from CJ becoming the leader of the world.. being famous...

remixor

Quote from: Hobbes on Sun 28/09/2003 15:18:38
Pity you lost the job!

Ah, well... just make a blockbuster movie and release a worldwide hit adventure game. That usually works for me.

Hey man, Buccaneer wasn't THAT big ;)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Sell FOY and get rich!  :D
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Pumaman

Sorry to hear that m0ds, but if the environment there was as bad as it sounded, you're probably better off.

ravenfusion

Errr...m0ds, would you care for a game of solitare? :D

Meowster

Quote from: Femme Fatale on Mon 29/09/2003 06:33:47
Sell FOY and get rich!  :D

Yeah!!! And then get sued by LucasArse and lose it all again!!! It'll be like using a yoyo, only pretend the money is a yoyo. Pretend.

Miez

Quote from: Yufster^_^ on Wed 01/10/2003 09:31:53And then get sued by Lucasars

Is that an intentional typo?  ;D

m0ds

Hahaha :)

You know what, I played Solitare endlessly at work yet never won. When I play it at home I win straight away.

THEY MUST HAVE BUGGED MY GAME O SOLITAIRE!!

Tehehehe LucasArse ^-^

:)
m0ds

Dave Gilbert

I once got layed off from a monotonous, soul-sucking corporate job.  For a while I felt bad, but then I realized it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  I went to the library.  I explored my neighborhood.  I met other unemployed friends for lunch.  I discovered AGS.  Now that I'm working again, there are times when I actually miss it!  The grass is always greener, as they say.

remixor

lol, good catch, Miez ;)   I can't believe I've never heard anyone say "LucasArse" before.  In hindsight, it seems so obvious...
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk