3D Software

Started by Arcangel, Sun 21/09/2003 04:29:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcangel

TrueSpace 3.2 full program, FREE download!!! ;D
http://forms.caligari.com/forms/ts3all_free.html

BOYD1981

the last time i installed a free version of TrueSpace3 i messed up the registry on 2 computers, i couldn't even use safemode.
but that was a few years ago, and i like TrueSpace and seeing as my TrueSpace4.2 cd isn't working anymore i might download it, or find my free copy of TrueSpace2 again...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

ThunderStorm

Hey Arcangel, thanks for sharing that.

Has someone already tried it and can say if it really kills the registry?  :)

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Arcangel, I don't want to sound stupid here, but is there any chance you could change your nick? I just want to avoid confusion, that's all, if you're going to start posting regularly.

Arcangel

No problem. ;)
I use this nick for long time 13 year's, but not problem I change to avoid confusion: Now DarkArcangel, what do you think?

Hobbes

I do hope someone changes his/her nick to "DarkHobbes".

I would be honoured.

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Sure, that's fine. You might also want to get yourself an avatar, since a lot of people only look at the avatars, not the names.

Arcangel

Thunderstorm:
I install this in 3 diferent computer with diferent specifications and work without problems. :)

Arcangel

Thanks Archangel I working on that Avatar.

MrColossal

eep, i downloaded it and gave it a try, it's so awkward that i only futzed with metaballs and then quit and deleted it

what's with the GUI? the X to close the program is in the lower right... i guess i'm just too used to other 3d programs, but if you can get it to work [and it's free woo] then more power to you

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

justG

This is true of later versions, not certain if it is in v3.2, but you can configure the app so the title bar is on top.

Pessi

I used trueSpace for quite a long time about a couple of years ago. I really got used to the interface and when I first tried 3DSMax I thought its interface was really clumsy after using trueSpace. So yeah, I think it's just about what you get used to.

However, I must say trueSpace really isn't something you should get used to if you're serious about 3D. But if you would just like to have one game project with 3D pre-rendered backgrounds, then I think it's perfect. It just kind of teaches an unorthodox way of working in 3D but still I have never regretted the fact that it was my first 3D experience.

Arcangel

Well, For today's standards this program is quite old but if you don't have experience using programs of 3D, this it is a good beginning, relatively easy of using, and remember this word FREE!  

PD. For something but serious 3d Studio Max 6 or TrueSpace 6 ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk