Who likes the movie 'Plan 9 from Outer Space'?

Started by rodekill, Wed 24/09/2003 05:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

taryuu

"Just a movie? You don't understand. This isn't plans one throught eight from outer space. This is plan nine! This is the one that worked. The worst movie ever made!"

the quake guy doesn't have a tie tho.  maybe he lost it in the disembowelment.
I like having low self-esteem.  It makes me feel special.

taryuu?

MrColossal

here's a little simulator i put together to show you what it'll be like playing the new doom game:

this lame joke/peek into the future was brought to you by brushed metal

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

rodekill

So what eric is saying is that it'll be the same as old Doom, only prettier.

Sounds good to me, honestly.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

FruitTree

heh how on earth did you come up with that plan 9 from outer space/doom 3 connection? you must be really bored  :P

Flippy_D

I'd like to point out that this is Rodekill speaking.

Anyhoo,

rodekill

Actually, I came up with it a few months ago. Plan 9 was on tv one night and the similarities hit me right away.
I just happened to come across the pic of the Plan 9 zombie by accident last night, so I figured I'd reveal the big secret.

Remember, you heard it here first!
peepee

ourlordisreallygreat

LIAR! LIIIAR! You lie and I can prove it, Mr. Rodekill the flying nazi.

Let's pick apart your "statements" shall we?

Quote from: rodekill on Wed 24/09/2003 23:06:10
Actually, I came up with it a few months ago.

Huh? Came up with WHAT? There's no direct pronoun in this sentence apart from a dangling "it".  I mean, what's the point of not revealing the subject unless you have something to HIDE right?

Plan 9 was on tv one night

Well of course it was on "one" night.  I'm sure it was on MANY nights.  How convenient that your story cannot be verified.  Or CAN it?

"They have decided to use Plan 9" -- a DIRECT QUOTE from www.fearsmag.com.  So perhaps your story is a LIE and you SPURN JESUS and HATE GOD?

and the similarities hit me right away.

Again, you can't substantiate this.

Now I ask you, isn't it a bit COINCIDENTAL that a ZOMBIE from CANADA would BE watchINg and noticicing "similarities" between DOOM (a game about evil) and Plan 9 from Outer Space? I mean, the movie is FICTION, right?  Or are you saying GOD is fiction? Hmmm?

I suppose you don't know that the COMMUNISTS spoke about certain "similarities" as well.

I just happened to come across the pic of the Plan 9 zombie by accident last night, so I figured I'd reveal the big secret.

Oh, and how does one, "accidentally" come across a pic of a zombie afrer "one night" watching a movie that was something they have "decided to use"

Look carefully at the words he chooses people. "I"  "just"  "happened" "to" "come" "across" "the" "of" "the" Plan 9 "zombie" "last" "I'd" "reveal" the "big".

Seems rather a LIE to me.

Remember, you heard it here first!

Yes... oh yes we did.

I think I proved my point.

Helm

WINTERKILL

Miez

Quote from: Helm on Fri 26/09/2003 05:20:09
STFU Noob

I second that. And third it. Possibly might even fourth it a bit. Hands off the Rode - or suffer the consequences.

FruitTree

wow they showed plan 9 on TV???
now why can't they do stuff like that in holland?
all we get here are more stupid reality shows...

MrColossal

are you implying that Plan 9 is NOT a reality TV show?!

someone needs to learn their history!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

rodekill

I am humping our Lord as we speak. Hellarity ensues.

/religion is fake

/been farking a lot lately

Still no cure for asshattery.
peepee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk