Network with nobody in particular

Started by Meowster, Fri 26/09/2003 06:14:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

Whoops, did I just edit all this?

Miez

Well ... the chance to chinwag (whatever that is) with the late great Ti ... Razputen is too tempting to let slip. I'd like to be invited: omnia(at)xs4all.nl

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Al_Ninio

Bionic Bill

Al_Ninio

Hey Bionic Bill, is that a Rejected character as your avatar?

Bionic Bill

oh yeah. don herztfeldt is coming through chicago with his most recent shorts, so i'm gonna see his new stuff in october. me excited.

Scummbuddy

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Hobbes

Privateer Puddin'

eh

tom DOT d DOT simpson AT btinternet DOT com

Pesty

pestilence at zombieworld dot com

Hoorah!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Meowster

Could you have made that a bit more difficult for me, you bastards?

Emails sent.

Love you all!

More people welcome!

Ciro Durán

ciro AT ldc DOT usb DOT ve

:)

Trapezoid

justG

justG at gitagrrl dot com

Thx for the invite!

Meowster

Okay Doke, keep em coming. I don't know WHY he's setting up a Psychonauts... thing... on a dating service but uh, I guess he has a secret plan. Besides, isn't he cute?! Just look at those eyes! LOOK AT THEM!

rodekill

I don't know what a 'Friendster' is, or how much pain it involves, but Tim is -the man-, and I was harassing the guy that answers emails at Doublefine.com for a while, so I guess I deserve whatever I get.

shawno@rodekill.com
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Evil

I know little of this but what they hey...

evil1359@msn.com

Wait, Yufster, are you shure you arn't Hostomav? ;)

Meowster

:)

Sent! But PLEASEEE leave testimonials...he has hardly any, and he leaves testimonials for other people!!!!

Also... Tim answers emails at Double Fine. I thought everybody knew that  ;D

Bionic Bill

If e-mails have been sent out already, it must have gotten lost in my junk mail. Think you could send it again? I'll try and not be so gung-ho with the Empty Folder button.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk