Who wants to be a jedi master?

Started by Andail, Fri 26/09/2003 23:27:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Dunno if this has circulated on the forums before...it's one of those phunny sites worth taking a look at and then hopefully forget

http://www.jedimaster.net

Be sure to watch the original movie before the clones

Darth Mandarb

This poor kid ...

Although I find all those hilarious I do truely feel bad for this kid.

If he's smart he'll take advantage of this publicity rather than let it wreck him!

He's definately got my vote for best Jedi of the year!

~ darthMANDARB

Domino

yes, i remember seeing that movie clip a couple of months ago, it was and still is really funny.

That will probably haunt him forever (maybe in a good way, who knows).  Everybody should check it out.

p.s. due to my crappy dial-up connection, it was really slow and choppy, but i could at least see some of it.

shawn  :)

Privateer Puddin'

Jonas

Who wants to be a "real-life samurai"?

check out
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0325710/board/thread/2688896

Read at least the two first posts to gain wisdom and be enlightened
(jason666 and penneym are our primary guiders into this new way of possible living)

Esseb

Hahaha, I came over that thread also. I wish I could get one of them to be my sensei.

remixor

I remember Rode posted links to the video and eventually the remix some months ago, but that was before they got this fancy-pants domain name and so forth...  I think the thread was called "THE WINNER" or something.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

taryuu

did you guys sign the petition to get him into star wars episode 3?

http://www.petitiononline.com/Ghyslain/petition.html

at last check there was 103,313 Total Signatures.  i hope the tubby bastard makes it in.  that would make me all warm and fuzzy to know that something so embarrasing could turn into something so kick-ass.
I like having low self-esteem.  It makes me feel special.

taryuu?

Toefur

I wonder if he'd have the guts to do it, though. I can't find the article now, but a few months ago there was one about how totally messed up this kid was now because of this. Needed constant psychiatric care and all this other stuff.

auhsor

Heh, i remember downloading that ages ago from this forum and not knowing what it was. I just assumed it was some guy filming another guy doin star wars stuff. I didn't know the other stuff about it. I signed the petition too. It would be awesome if he were in the movie.

DragonRose

Quote from: taryuu on Mon 29/09/2003 06:44:03
i hope the tubby bastard makes it in.  that would make me all warm and fuzzy to know that something so embarrasing could turn into something so kick-ass.

I don't understand.  Which one is embarassing- the Star Wars Kid or the new Star Wars Trilogy?
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Esseb

Hehe, I don't know if you're joking or not Dragonrose, but that was an awe comment.

TheDude

I can't believe i hadn't come across that site before

Pick of the bunch:
Original - Re-Mix - SWK 2.0 of course
Terminator
Daffy Duck

remixor

Quote from: Dragonrose on Mon 29/09/2003 13:26:16
Quote from: taryuu on Mon 29/09/2003 06:44:03
i hope the tubby bastard makes it in.  that would make me all warm and fuzzy to know that something so embarrasing could turn into something so kick-ass.

I don't understand.  Which one is embarassing- the Star Wars Kid or the new Star Wars Trilogy?

No trilogy.  It works perfectly for taryuu's statement ;)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Gemmalah

naa! i'm a real jedi.

Right in return of the jedi, the person sittining next to the person that gets strangled by darth vader when they are having that meeting. Hes peter cushing! I'm related on my mothers side.

yay, jedi by blood, i use the force. my dad wrote it on the census form a while ago.
Dragon Slayers demo finally finishedGet it here!

DragonRose

Esseb: I was sort of joking, sort of really wanting to know.

Remixor: I have NO idea what you mean.

Gemmalah: I recently remember reading that there are at least 2000 jedi knights in Canada, according to a recent census. So you're in good company!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk