Soft, sticky, sugary substances for your visual receptor's

Started by magintz, Sat 27/09/2003 21:46:38

Previous topic - Next topic

magintz

I started doing this in MS Paint, felt the limitations and went into Photoshop. For all you n00bies out there, this is the type of stuff you can be doing today. I have the artistic talents of an african swallow carrying a coconut.

MS Pain (spelling error is intended)

Photoshp (spelling error not intended)

Its really this simple!

P.S, this is not a game I am making, nor do I really want any C + C, so thats why it's in the GEN GEN. Just something for you to feast your eyes upon.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Privateer Puddin'

oh man i thought you were talking about pudding in the topic :(

magintz

When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

magintz

Would anyone actually be interested in playing this game purely from the screenshot

Privateer Puddin'

hmm a bit OTT on the texture on the green bit imo ;)

a detective game?

remixor

I'm with custard on the texture.  Other than that, lookin' good.  How'd you do the coffee stain?
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Quote from: Magintz on Sat 27/09/2003 22:00:19
and something to appease the masses

Damn you, tempting me with pudding!

*runs to the kitchen and cooks the instant pudding*
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Toefur

What I want to know is how long it took you to draw that? I think it's an impressive picture, but it would take me litterally hours to get something half as good as that.

magintz

Heh, well the original ms paint image took me literally 1 minute tops, then in photoshop I spent about 10 minutes, coz the coffee stain and textures were being real ba*tar*s.

I might post a little tute for the coffee stain, but not tonight coz I have work to do.

Ciao

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk