HOT pic of Elaine! R@RE!

Started by rodekill, Sun 28/09/2003 23:15:27

Previous topic - Next topic

rodekill

Rrrrowr.

Seriously though, that's just great stuff.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Las Naranjas

I always thought, when 10 or 12 I'd finf Elaine hotter if she was my age.

Now I'm seeing this and it's lolitariffic ;)
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

edmundito

nice.... I wish I were that good :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Toefur

I  never imagined Elaine to be as young as she looks in that picture. And what the hell is it with guys and youngish looking women? This picture is cock teasingly cute.

remixor

Perhaps the artist took some artistic liberties with the MI2 ending and decided that Elaine is a young girl Guybrush knows who he imagines as a badass pirate woman.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Renal Shutdown

Hey

The pic's by some dude Jayel..
Could it be our Jayel?
If so, yay<insert exclamation mark>
If not..  yay.

Hugs
Iqu

* Iqu searches desperately for tissues..
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Nacho

I´ve seen more pics by that artist in that page... he´s awesome, manga style, oil painting. I will try to hire him for my next game.  ;D
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

m0ds

Very nice, very cute.

And those lips...

;)

Esseb

Yes, it is "our" Jayel, Iqu. He's also working as the background artist for Josh's game over at www.adventuregamers.com

That is one nifty picture.

Edit: Hm, I always thought Jayel was Dan Lee who did this famous piece of art: http://www.scummbar.com/imageviewer/imageviewer.php?useimage=/community/fanwork/full/eib_scummbar082703152354.jpg

Why switch nicks and put this one painting up alone and leave the other 10 or so under the other account. Maybe I'm wrong.

Eggie

This is the first time I've properly explored that site and I must say...
THEY STOLE MY IDEA!!!11!!! :P

Great picture by the way. Who's she fighting, Farlander?
EDIT: I do not know why I thought that Farlander had drawn this....

Nacho

Eeer... Eggie... I don´t know who she is fighting with... why should I know it?  ??? I´ve been "combative" in the forums this past few weeks, but I can promise that ELAINE is NOT fighting WITH ME!!!

P.S. I will be less combative now... My Karma is ok...

Ohhhhmmmmm ::)

Jayel

Jayel is dan and dan is Jayel.  Yup I painted it.  just something i've done last weekend instead of doing homework.  Never thought this painting'd be a thread starter...
Thanks to those who thought it's neat.

If you check the comments to the scummbar news item linked to this picture, you'll find my original sketch...
aw hell, here it is.

She's meant to look a lot older than she looks in the final painting.  Somewhere along the line I screwed up and ended up with much younger looking elaine.  It's an honest mistake I swear

Evil

I am so drawing Monkey Island characters for all of my art projects now! :p

Nacho

So... that artist is an AGSer? Mmmm... I take my hat off in front of that great show of art...

Congratulations, even with the "is he our Jayel?" mistery  (I feel a little gealous because because you posted it in Scumm bar first than in Critics...), your art is awesome.

:o

Ginny

:o Wow, that is stunning! Her expression reminds me of Kirstin Dunst for some reason. Amazing! The other image you (which Esseb linked to) is also stunning. Not to mention your work on Rise of the hidden Sun.
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

magintz

That person has some amazing talent.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Domino

very nice drawing. Whats a girl like that doing with guybrush anyways?

Privateer Puddin'

:o how could you say no to guybrush?

m0ds

You've been a naughty Guybrush, go to my room.

Pessi

Rock on, Jayel!!!!!!11111 That is sweet! I'm sooo jealous (yet inspired)! Have you thought about drawing anything similar with oils or acrylics? The result would be kick-ass.

Thanks for the link, Rodekill!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk