HOT pic of Elaine! R@RE!

Started by rodekill, Sun 28/09/2003 23:15:27

Previous topic - Next topic

veryweirdguy

Thanks for that link m0ds, I think....... :P

Great pic though (the first one that is)!

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

Evil

Jayel, what would you charge for something like that? Its amazing, I wouldnt mind buying one.

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Jayel

Thanks guys.

Pessi:  I have very little experience with acrylics or oil.  I'd love to do something like this on actual canvas, but for some reason I never have...  I should though.  Hopefully soon.

Evil:  you mean MI fan art?  I can't sell any!  :)  MI is a copyrighted intellectual property of LEC...  But having a JPG copy of it is as good as having the original since it was done digitally anyway.  Aside from slight quality degradation from JPG compression, that is.

Flippy_D

I linked that fighting Elaine pic ages ago... can't remember when though.

rodekill

Jayel -> I don't see how it's any different than painting a brand-name soup can and selling it for millions. It's pop-art baby.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Haddas

I would say no to Guybrush! But then again, I'm a man...

MrColossal

Quote from: Flippy_D on Sat 04/10/2003 14:25:34
I linked that fighting Elaine pic ages ago... can't remember when though.

i'm sorry i just have to ask... so what?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Flippy_D

Nothing, nothing at all, Eric.  ::)

Esseb

Edit: Oh wait, Eric already mocked you for it. Never mind (*ignores he's been guilty of this in the past*)

MrColossal

it's not so much mocking just i want to know why it's important that we know this

i think it's a fair question and i mean no ill will really
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk