i am very annoyed, the school has something against me today! I'm a prisinor.

Started by Gemmalah, Tue 30/09/2003 12:45:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemmalah

i have been sitting here doing my homework, on the computers on my own, getting away with looking at AGS forums then some B*****  locks me in the media room.

i finally got out by calling the school office from my mobile.

then guess what it's lunchtime, i'm locked in again. OMG I want a school grant for credit so i can be let out of here everyday. This is very wrong, is there a rule against this!
HELP!

EDIT: i go in the media room in school hours! it SHOULD be open, woss up with that?
Dragon Slayers demo finally finishedGet it here!

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

DGMacphee

This is just a stab in the dark, but have you tried finding out when the hours are for the media room and then, oh I don't know, say, avoiding the media room outside those hours.

It might help.
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Andail

Raggit

I'm not sure I quite understand though.  What did they lock you in, and did they do it on purpose??

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Squinky

My solution would be, and always will be, to take a wizz in the corner....Try it before you knock it...

Domino

tell the school to rename the media room after you and give you a free computer. Or if all else fails, contact a lawyer and sue for emotional distress.

(sarcasm implied)  :)

BG

Femme Stab Mode >:D

NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Evil

If you want to learn, I have a lock picking doc on my pc somewhere. All you really need are some small alan-wrenches, hack saw blades, and a eletric grinder (or a file but a file takes ages). I dont know, I'll look for it...

Privateer Puddin'

ok heres what to do: set up all the computers in the school to watch the media room when the camera you set up is turned on.. when you get locked in, turn on the camera.. every computer will be watching and they wont be able to stop it.. it'll be like big brother.. but some one will be watching ;) they'll get so annoyed that they cant do super important work and let you out.

remixor

Bwhahaha, that's such a scene straight out of a cheesy '80s teen movie.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Privateer Puddin'

MrColossal

a note on the door is what all the cool high tech kids are doing these days

handwritten is the new text message these days
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

m0ds

Wait for the person who locks it, jump out at them and punch them in the face. Grab a PC and throw it at their head.

No, don't do that.

But don't be a wimp0rs about it. Moan to someone, complain.

m0ds

remixor

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Thu 02/10/2003 19:16:15
really? i stole a line from family guy.. :p

Then it's no coincidence... Half of Family Guy's references are to 80's culture ;)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk