SHENMUE fans?

Started by Domino, Thu 02/10/2003 02:38:55

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

Quote from: Eggie on Sat 04/10/2003 10:48:29The only thing is, my friend is now saying: "Wow! it's just like in Shenmu!" everytime he drinks a can of coke.  :P

Your friend rules.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Shattered Sponge

Quote from: Lazy Z on Mon 06/10/2003 12:37:16I also remember reading that Shenmue was a 7 parts game, but I kinda remember reading that one game could have more than one parts, so that there won't be 7 Shenmue games in total. Also, I think that Shenmue I&II are just one part, seeing as they were supposed to be released as one game originally...
IIRC, there were/are 16 chapters in total - Shenmue I was chapter 1, and Shenmue II was chapters 3-6 (chapter 2 - set on the boat - was apparently never intended to be in either game; maybe it was going to show up later as a flashback).  So far as I know, Shenmue III and IV are still possibilities, but the series would end there, so they'd have to stuff ten chapters in the between the two of them.
 Come to think of it, there's also an untranslated Shenmue manga, but it's subtitled 'Side Story', so I guess it doesn't cover any of the chapters (maybe 2, I guess).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk