I need someone to host some files :_(

Started by Nacho, Mon 06/10/2003 08:03:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Sorry! I need your help! I can´t upload the files of my game to Barcik´s page, something wrong happens with tripod... Could please someone of you host the files (They´re 13 megas in zip)? I know it is a lot, but they will be only downloaded once, by Barcik, so, it won´t be a waste of bandwith.

I dessesperately need someone to host that files, if not, a wonderful 50 rooms 40 characters game won´t see tha daylight.

P.S. Yeah, It´s the sekrit project, but there will be a password for unzipping the files...  ;)

P.S.S. Vel, If you host it, I´ll post two extra screenshots in the Ezine preview of "The sekrit project"
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Miez

Sure, I can put them up for a one-time download - send me an email at info(at)miez.nl

veryweirdguy

Couldn't you just DCC them to Barcik next time you see him on #ags? I just think that if someone were to find the password.........and reveal TEH SEKRIT PROJECT............it would be bad. Very bad.

Nacho

Lol... My dcc works awful. I´ve uploaded the files in rar... It seemed it worked, but Barcik must confirm it, last time were corrupted (I think Barcik is in a three-day holidays).

If not, I´ll use the space that Misja gently offered to me.

Thanks for the quick replies.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk