Look what i found in an old sketchbook

Started by MrColossal, Tue 07/10/2003 10:41:34

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

Guess who!

i must have drawn this when i was like 8 or something...

man.. crazy shit
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Miez

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Oh kewl! now I have a reference pic to draw miez. WITH BOOBIES!  :D
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Miez

Hehe - then you can put me in your bra game as well!  ;)

Evil

BOYD1981

evil, if that was me, that sword wouldn't be in my hand, it'd be in lodged in your face :)

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

MrColossal

argh!

we have a winner, it's Grundislav with "Fester Shinetop"

he's the only thing on the page right in the middle of my sketchbook...

how weird

and yes, he has a gorgeous rack
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

MrColossal

no it's fester shinetop

you'll remember the identity of Fester was a mystery...

so my theory is

it's miez... who is also fester shinetop... who i drew in my sketchbook when i was 8... who is also lechuck

* MrColossal readies his rootbear

Shattered Sponge

Well, I am certainly not going to be the one to exclaim:

'You bastard, you drew better when you were eight than I do now'

No siree, that will not be me.

Although you did.

Fucker.

MrColossal

i'm sorry lee harvey oswald...

if you want some tips from my 8 year old self it would probably be something like "Hi, monsters are pretty cool and I like comics... Did you ever see Bill and Ted? There's this funny part where Bill falls down the stairs in a suit of armor and then this other guy, they're in the past cause they have to save the future cause the future is in trouble, but this other guy stabs the suit of armor and then Ted sees this and says "You killed Bill you midievil..." Mom can I say it? Ok, "You killed Ted you midievil dickweed!" it was hilarious..."

man i was stupid

Breeta

i just lent my brother (7) and cousin (11) Waynes World and they have been saying 'happy birthday mr president' every 15 minutes since, and isnt that like the least funny part of the movie?

and we were watching SW a new hope last nite because my cousin has never seen it, and halfway through the movie (right about after the death star blows up alderan) she asked, 'is there gonna be any action in this movie?" arrrggghhh...

i gotta stop hanging out with little kids and get a life....

edmundito

I made some sketches in my senior year of high school for my art class that relate to something we all know about:

See the rest at http://netmonkey.cellosoft.com/sketches/
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Matt Brown

hey, that looks very neverhood like. I seem to remember windows in that game looking like that.
word up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk