Im sorry to say im only 10 ::) ::)

Started by Cheese_Dude, Thu 09/10/2003 16:22:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese_Dude

Im in ags but im only 10!
I promise to be as mature as any other user.
I  have been working with computers since i was 4 years old and im really expireanced.
im working on  a game on a moment called The land of the dwarfs.
I'm using bryce 5 for graphics.
And all i can say is......uhh.... add least i passed the quiz  :P  ;D

Ginny

Heh, welcome to the forums, you sound very mature for your age (heaps more mature than some people I know in real life :P), good luck with your game :)

P.s. I think this thread belongs in the General forum, though you did mention working on a game... What'll the game be about, other than dwarfs of course ;)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Privateer Puddin'

well, atleast we can hold you to this

Andail

You even sound more mature than CJ, and he's much older

Minimi

Welcome to the AGS Community. Fun to see that you work with bryce (me2) :p .. I'm 8 years old, so your not the youngest around. Have fun!

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Cheese_Dude on Thu 09/10/2003 16:22:38

Al I can say is... at least your english and grammar are (mostly) readable!  Which is more than I can for some older folks around here...

Cheese_Dude

Arrgh i thought i was the youngest  :P.
8 huh ? wow thats young and with bryce 5? cool.
sounds sorta stupid comin out of a ten year old.
And you actually mean more than chris? lol

Minimi

no way, I was joking, just check my profile... I'm 16, almost 17 years. I'm working with Bryce for over 2 years... maybee.. I could learn you something... I made untill now 1 tutorial about bryce. you can find it here :

http://minimi.spijbelaars.com/solidus/tutorials.html

Greetz,
the old man ;)

Nacho

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Thu 09/10/2003 17:05:27
Quote from: Cheese_Dude on Thu 09/10/2003 16:22:38

Al I can say is... at least your english and grammar are (mostly) readable!  Which is more than I can for some older folks around here...

That goez foe mee! Wellcome to the forumz!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Dan2552

I'm 13, not as young as you, but I've been using ags when it was only DOS compatable! I gave up though... and tryed again recently

Raggit

I turned 15 just a couple days ago, but I've worked with computers most of my life and I start lots of game projects and then drop them!  

Pleased to meet you!!  :)

Well no matter how old you are we welcome you as long as you behave in a mature way.   :)
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Dave Gilbert

Damn you kids!  Keep the noise down.  And get off my lawn!

-Dave, age 27

Raggit

Raggit runs around on Dave's lawn jumping
through the sprinkler.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Eggie

im fotin!
dood!

Uh...welcome to the forums. Post often and act mature like me!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
MEGA-LOL!!1!!!

Ben

I just turned 18. It's illegal for me to even talk to you!

Gregjazz

You passed the quiz? Really?

Boy was that one hard for me. Had to take it at least ten times.

Congratulations!

Punch

I didn't even have to do the quiz. Huzzah for being an oldbie. And a kind of perennial lurker.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Enjoy. Make free games for me. ;)

- Punch

D · Y · D · O

What's all this quiz talk? When did that happen?

Oh, and welcome! I like cheese as well.
We are number one! All others are number two, or lower. - The Sphinx
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever. - Shane Falco
Instagame (FREE resources for your games!)

jannar85

I'm soon 19 years old, so that means:
1. I'm almost twice as old as you.
2. I don't use Bryce.
3. This should actually be moved to "AGS Games in Production"
4. I've used AGS longer than you.
5. I'm developing a commercial game called Roger Foodbelly
6. Laugh all you can, if you think that's a funny name.
7. That I'm harmless, and didn't mean anything by my statements.
(Except you're obligated to buy our game when it's finished, haha, just kidding!;))

Now, when that's been said.. Welcome to this lovely community! ;D
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Gilbert

I feel sad that you reminded me I'm almost three times as old as you are...

But hey hey I'm not the oldest member here, so who cares!1! ;D

Anyway, welcome abroad, enjoy your stay.

Quickstrike

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Thu 09/10/2003 18:54:08
Damn you kids!  Keep the noise down.  And get off my lawn!

-Dave, age 27

Dave is the patriarch of this group.  Not to mention really cool.  He met Jackie Chan!  Oh, welcome Cheese!  
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Toefur

I'm sure maturity wont be a problen at all, considering a lot of stuff that goes on here.  :-\

But welcome anyway!

Cheese_Dude

Quote from: Minimi on Thu 09/10/2003 16:56:15
Welcome to the AGS Community. Fun to see that you work with bryce (me2) :p .. I'm 8 years old, so your not the youngest around. Have fun!

Thanx for the tutor minime it LEARNED me well
hehe

Gilbert

BTW you can EDIT your own posts, no need to double or triple post them. But since I think you didn't noticed that I won't say any more things (like some other people may do ;) ) this time. :)

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Welcome!
I'm turning 16 soon, damn, I feel young and old at the same time...
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Meowster

I know a guy who claims to be ten. But he is in fact like 30-something.

I guess my point is, if you're 10, you never know, you might actually be a 30-something year old, and if you are, I suppose that makes you smart and creepy. Well, I am 17, going on 18. I know that I'm niave. Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweetly, and willingly I believe.

I really don't think age is that important. what is important is that you act mature and not make fun of the old AGSusers who're getting bald :P
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Domino

well, i am 30 years old (almost 31) but i still don't act my age and in no hurry to grow up.  I will always be young at heart, and do not look forward to having to shop for adult diapers anytime soon.

I work in a place where almost everybody is in their 40's and they all act like little kids.  The owner of the place i work at says she feels like a babysitter all of the time. I find that funny.

Shawn  :)

well, I'm glad to hear that  :). the minute you grow up and stop playing, you become boring. that's a fact  ;).
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Domino

You couldn't be anymore right.  :)

Shawn

eVOLVE

Well I was born a few days ago, so if my spelling's a little off, that's my excuse. I learnt to breathe pretty easily, so AGS was a simple step up from that.

Yes I'm bored... (and putting off work)
James 'eVOLVE' Hamer-Morton

Bluke4x4

Hey, cool, I'm ten too.A few months ago, when I was nine, I posted something here about my age, and I got about seven replies. I think.

Pumaman

On a serious note, the reason we have the age limit here is because the forums can from time to time contain adult content (a recent Photoshop Phriday comes to mind ;) ) which is not really appropriate for people as young as yourself; and also, some of the language used on the forums can be 'adult' (though I'm sure you hear it all the time in the playground anyway).

Therefore, I'd just ask you to be careful what you read, but welcome nonetheless. :)

Ginny

Quote from: Yufster^_^ on Fri 10/10/2003 21:18:21Well, I am 17, going on 18. I know that I'm niave. Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweetly, and willingly I believe.

I think I'm noticing a pattern here ;)
*chants "these are a few of my favorite things"*
heh

CJ: There's an age limit? I had no idea :P
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

petaglair

Don't worry kiddies
this forum is also a kind of kindergarten
check the teddy bear section to find out more

if you want to  ask anything to mature people
go to the botox section

Pépétaglair
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

Minimi

Quote from: GinnyW on Sun 12/10/2003 00:18:00
Quote from: Yufster^_^ on Fri 10/10/2003 21:18:21Well, I am 17, going on 18. I know that I'm niave. Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweetly, and willingly I believe.

I think I'm noticing a pattern here ;)
*chants "these are a few of my favorite things"*
heh

CJ: There's an age limit? I had no idea :P

That's is so cool seen by you! I adore the sound of music!! Aww... this really made me laugh!

*turns of pc, and starts playing with his playmobile, and lego again*
*can't wait till harry potter book arrives"
*puts new batteries in Furby*
*puts on a flag on his cool bike*
*turns on tv, and watches powerpuffgirls*

aww crap... I long to six years ago! 10 years... no responsibilities!! Get outta here you 10 year old luckors! Go enjoy your irresponsibility, instead of acting responsible and mature here. Admit it. You are not mature, I'm certainly not mature, noone is mature, cause being mature sucks. Go to school and play hide and seek. People laugh at me because I still play hide and seek.. but the problem is, I have to be the hider and the seeker at the same time, cause people think I'm full of crap and out of my mind. But they are... freakin immature matures!!

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Bah, who cares about how old someone is? I can still paly hide and seek!
* Sasha  hides
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Evil

I'm 14 and I still have appropriacy issues. Anyway, have fun and stay away from the DG penis.

Meowster

I'm nearly 18, the same as last time I posted on this thread. But now I have Leprosy. The doctor says I should keep my arm in a sling, so that I don't lose it in the duvet if it falls off at night. Meanwhile, my mother has promised that the Arm Fairy, like the Tooth Fairy, does indeed exist. But very UNlike the Tooth Fairy, she's loaded. I think the under-pillow payment is measured in weight, so I'll be binge eating for a few days until my limb removes itself from the socket.

Matt Frith

*Tier finds Femme*

Hurrah!
Yes, who cares how old people are, as long as they take part in the community and dont be an arse.

LordHart

I'm 18 and thank god I live in Australia so that I can get totally hammered whenever I want legally...

...aww, who am I kidding, i'd be drinking no matter what. I'm sad. :(

Pet Terry

Welcome.

I'm 17 and I'll turn 18 at the end of the year. Now be a good boy and... :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Haddas

10!

Hahaaa!!! I'm 15 and Imm more mature thean all of you together!!!
Nyeah Nyeah. Nannannannannaaaanaaa!!!1 WTF LOL !!!1!!!!1!!! OMG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk