I have the constitution of an old smelly lady...

Started by Squinky, Thu 09/10/2003 18:44:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Squinky

Heh, that card deal was great eggy. Yeah, I'll try to "live better" from now on....Except I can't make any promises about the masturbation thing...heh

It just pisses me off that when I do get sick, I always get some sort of respiratory dealy or a damned awful ear infection....

Nellie

DragonRose

Actually, there was a study done recently, as reported in the Toronto Star, that showed that masturbation is good for guys, because it clears out toxins or something like that.  It's similar to the way that breast feeding is good for women.  The research found that it's only masturbation, not ejaculation that does this, which is completle strange.  

I'd try and find the article, but I'm quite wary of trying to google "masturbation," no matter what else I put in the search bar.

Back on topic: I am just getting over my annual makes-me-wish-for-death cold.  Which sucks, beause my voice is messed up from a stuffy nose and coughing too much, and this is the time of year when there's auditions for plays at school. BOOOO!

Feel better, Squinks!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

LGM

Whooping Cough has starting to spread.. Better be careful, ya hear?
You. Me. Denny's.

Squinky

Makes ya worry. I've had this bronchitis for ten days now, and typically I'm all better by now, but no, I can't seem to shake it....

incidentally, I remember I had a real bad respitory sickness when that whole sars thing was going around, made me all paranoid even though I knew I shouldn't be...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk