What would you do if you had your own country?

Started by Quickstrike, Fri 10/10/2003 04:04:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickstrike

What would you do if you had your own country?

1. I'd make "Peaches en Regalia" By Frank Zappa, my national anthem.

2.  Base it on a concept that my friends and I made, Fomunisim, a facist/communist fusion

3. I'd give it a inpronounceable name, like flgm (notice the lack of vowels).
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Gilbert

Well, I already have my own country:

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=crapolica

Too bad it became repetitive quickly and all other AGSers left and I'm now all alone. *sob*  :'(

Evil

Ooo, this sounds like fun.

1.) National anthem would be "Low-Rider" by War
2.) No homework ever. We dont need to go to school and go home and do homework. Thats just silly.
3.) Only the cool outcasts can shop at Goodwill. If you can buy $50 shirts, you cant shop at Goodwill.
4.) Religion cannot be shared anywhere other then home and at religious centers. No door to door Bible sellers.
5.) Drugs are fine so long as you...
    A.) Dont do anything stupider then jumping off a shed.
    B.) Distrubition to people under the age of 21 must be keept within sight of an adult (over 21) at all times... Or the child must have a cell phone.
6.) Everyone owns a cell phone.
7.) Our flag would be a monkey humping a whale.
8.) J. Lo. will only be alowed on my country if she goes topless.
9.)And lastly you must have promition to watch SpongeBob SquarePants...

Toefur

It would depend on the size of the country (population wise), location, and ecomony (how much tax payers cash could I waste on luxury yachts!). :D

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I had one on nationstates but I forgot it's name. Heh, I would like to see it now... ;D
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Gilbert

If you ignore it for long enough ( 30 or 60 days I don't remember), they'll remove the country anyway.

Ghormak

I'd ally with eric and declare war on rodekill. Either you're with us, or you're a zombie!

Achtung Franz! The comic

TheDude

TheYak

Issue a plethora of IQ tests & standardize some "Common Sense" testing.  Anyone who shows a constant lack of common sense and has low IQ scores will be deported to...   to..   Rodekill's country.  

Domino

i would bang all the interns.. :D

Have a large amount of cigars on hand, and a bottle of Spray N Wash.

wait a sec., I think this has already been done before. Oh well, never mind.

BG

Meowster

I would deport anybody who did not pledge allegience to Point and Clicks. I would then IMPORT everybody who DID pledge allegience. Then I would downgrade everybody to a 486pc. I would then kidnap Tim Schafer, Ron Gilbert, Dave Grossman, Sean Purcell and Peter Chan... if they hadn't already pledged allegience... and develop Triple Fine.

I would release all games in cardboard boxes that smelled delightfully of cardboard.

And I would legalize jaywalking.

I would make it illegal for anybody to make a video game with more than 256 colours, except for the Elite Few. I would ban Stupid Invaders and Escape from Delirium. I would finish Teen Agent, and make it mandatory to have played all Lucasarts adventure games from Grim Fandango and prior that. I would have one class per school day dedicated to AGS, and one class per school day dedicated to Video
Games. I would make all other classes about cheese and good times. I would lower the price of Ink Cartridges!!!

I would make Home and Away run all week, including Saturdays and Sundays, with no holiday break. It would run once at lunchtime, and once at Dinner time. In between, Futurama and Simpsons and Buffy would play. Buffy would be tricked into signing a contract for more episodes.

Every family would have a PC and cable or faster connection.

Bitches executed on the spot.

Losers deported to Australia.

Australians deported to some place where they could make TV shows all day long.

And finally, all people have a choice between a number of pets but it is illegal to own any animal not on the following list:

Goat,
Dog,
Cat,
Manatee,
Sheep,
Horse,
Donkey,
Turkey,
Duck.

These must only be kept as pets and may not be eaten or kept in freezers.

SSH

So eating beef would be OK, then, Yufster?  ;D

I would delegate the running to someone else and live a life of lesuire, enjoying some time with my wife and daughter.

Meowster

Oh sure, Beef is fine. At least, until I come across an injured Cow abandoned at the side of a road, and nurse it to good health, and grow attached to it, and condemn the eating of this animal too, as I have seen the kindess and intelligence it displays.

As I have done with every animal on the above list.

c.leksutin

My country would be the home base of the Assassins Guild.

C.

Scid

I would tell everybody who is fighting I will chop up all their babies and everybody would remember me for being really neutral and clever. Yeah!
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

remixor

I would issue a national decree: "Party on, dudes, and be excellent to each other."
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Domino

SSH

Quote from: Yufster^_^ on Fri 10/10/2003 21:12:57
Oh sure, Beef is fine. At least, until I come across an injured Cow abandoned at the side of a road, and nurse it to good health, and grow attached to it, and condemn the eating of this animal too, as I have seen the kindess and intelligence it displays.

As I have done with every animal on the above list.

Do they have a lot of herbivorous aquatic mammals of the genus Trichechus dumped at the side of the road in Ireland, or is your street an unusually cruel one?

And are the police after the serial animal-dumper?

Haddas

My countrys name would be saddaH.

I'd put up an 80% tax for eveything.
Anyone who uses my name in vain would be executed, with pogosticks!
The national Anthem would be 9000 words long, and the song would praose me as supreme leader.
Food is illegal for poor people, as money is too.
I can do whatever the hell I want, Including swearing and scratching myself in front of ladies.
Everyone is forced to bow for me 12 times/day.
Nuclear weapons manufacturers are my friends ;D

Go away infidels!

Just Kiddidng...

PEACE & RAINBOWS & CANNABIS to y'all
Whee....

Rincewind

Okeydokey, not that I actually would want a country of my own, but IF I had one, I would like to do like this:

National Anthem: Iron Maiden - "The Number of The Beast" (Alt."Angel of Death" with Slayer or "Vinum Sabbathi" with Electric Wizard, depending on what mood I'm in...)
Abolish poverty.
Abolish racism.
Make sure that everyone has at least one hour of Adventure Gaming every day as a part of their education.
Make sure that everyone sees the movie "A Clockwork Orange" as a part of their education.
Lower the prices on cd's!
Elect Mr. Terry Pratchett as the official Minister of Laughter and Good Books.
Zany british sit-coms shall be broadcasted instead of all these bloody reality-tv-series...

And of course, not to forget, everyone must do as I obey. All the time. Or I will send them to Sibiria.

Nine Toes

It'd be a prison colony like Australia used to be.

Oh, yeah... and the national anthem would be "F***ing Hostile" by Pantera.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk