Going away for a while

Started by Matt Frith, Sat 11/10/2003 19:48:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Frith

This tuesday (14th october) i shall be going away for about 2 weeks on a sailing voyage  ;D I get to be a pirate arrr!!!

I will be going on this ship, its called the Stavros S. Niarchos and we have to carry out all the tasks, like raising the sails and steering ^_^

The link below has some more pictures if you are interested.

http://www.sta.org.uk/category.asp?cat=523

Anyway i will see you all later, and bye if i dont say so somewhere ^_^

magintz

Something about a bunch of guys, alone, at sea - sounds kina gay....

heh joking. ¬_¬

Have fun sailor
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

La Lore

Bye Tier ._./

Don´t fall to the water (signed Lorena & Nacho)

Take a lot of photos to show to us.

Lorena  :-*
Lorena ^_^/~
"Please, do stop" - m0ds

Vel

Oh thats just soooooooooooooooo sad!

well swashbuckler (or sea-urchin), grab on to your mop, and do what the captain says. or you'll have to walk the plank  :P
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Nacho

Don´t you think that 15 sparing "os" is enough to show sarcasm?

Vel, IMO, if you´re happy to see Tier is leaving for a while, be kind and post nothing.

If you´re trying to be funny... Someone smarter than you made it first:

<VelEuro2004> m0ds...
<VelEuro2004> i have terrible news...
<m0ds> whats that vel?
<m0ds> you're leaving?
<m0ds> but thats great news!

With that kind of posts, Vel, many people will consider that when you´re leaving that are great news  :P

I.E: See how people laughs when you pretend to be loved:

<Vel> I am liked
<Al_Ninio> lol
<N3TGraph> lol

(P.S. 14 people voted that quote... they find really funny to see how people laughs on you  ;D)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

magintz

I think this is a "goodbye Tier thread" not a "Vel's a homo thread"
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Nacho

Yes Magintz, but sometimes you see things, and you can stand them... some other times, you can´t.

BTW, look at La_Lore´s post... I´ve said goodbye to Tier, here and personally in #AGS.  :)

Ginny

Oh that sounds like great fun! We'll miss you :)

Enjoy your piracy time :D
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Meowster

Cool! My X-Boyfriend went to a college to do this nautical studies course and he had to go off on a ship for a year... of course, I know what sailors get up to....  so I dumped the bastard.... especially after he didn't visit me in hospital.... God I hate sailors.

But Tier, I love you! And I will miss you! :( Have fun and don't poke anybodies eye out with the insult swordfighting.

Domino

before setting sail, i would recommend you see the movie White Squall. Its been out for awhile now.

Once you see it, you will know what i mean.

Good Luck & Stay Safe at Sea.

Shawn  :)

remixor

Sounds pretty crazy!  Have fun, Tier. :)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Matt Frith

whee ^_^ yufster loves me, take that m0ds  :P

Thanks guys, i will miss you all too (except vel cough cough wink nudge) ¬_¬

Oh and i will be taking pictures so i'll post some when i get back :D

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Toefur

Holy crap I bet that will be an absolutel load of fun! ENJOY!

m0ds

Tier are go :( Awwwww
Yufster love Tier :( Awwwww

Darth Mandarb

My brother and I and our girlfriends were thinking of doing this next year!  Let me know how it is 'cause I really want to do it!

I hope you have fun!

cheers,
darthMANDARB

Matt Frith

aww m0ds :P
Yes i will tell you about it Darth, im thinking about going on the caribbean one next year maybe :D

Harvester

Hehe, make sure to visit the Scabb island  :)
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Matt Frith

Does the Isle of Wight count :P

m0ds

No, thats Outcast Island.

m0ds

Matt Frith

No, thats Wales ¬_¬

p.s. i am aware that wales is not an island, but still...........  :P

Nacho

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 13/10/2003 18:23:14
My brother and I and our girlfriends were thinking of doing this next year!  Let me know how it is 'cause I really want to do it!

I hope you have fun!

cheers,
darthMANDARB

Wow! A journey in the sea with Darth Mandarb and his clone...  :o Poor couple of girls...  :'(

Darth Mandarb

Wow! A journey in the sea with Darth Mandarb and his clone...  :o Poor couple of girls...  :'(
Some would say lucky girls

Yes i will tell you about it Darth, I'm thinking about going on the caribbean one next year maybe
Thanks!  I've done the Carribean cruise (twice) and it's just amazing!  It's impossible to not have a good time in the Carribean I think!

Small warning:  After sailing a catamaran in Key West I damn near packed up and moved there for a life on the sea.  You just never know when the old salt in your blood will take over!!

ahoy matey,
darthMANDARB

weryveirdguy

I thought I should post this here, so I don't clog up another thread:

I'm leaving too. I moved out of my old house on Tuesday, and I move into my new house on 31st October. I'll have a connection until Sunday (I'm at my Grans) but for the two weeks in between I am 'Trailer Trash'and am computerless. So, try not to do/say anything funny/important 'til I'm back  :P

Also, Tier, hope you had fun sailing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk