m0ds

No, thats Outcast Island.

m0ds

Matt Frith

No, thats Wales ¬_¬

p.s. i am aware that wales is not an island, but still...........  :P

Nacho

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 13/10/2003 18:23:14
My brother and I and our girlfriends were thinking of doing this next year!  Let me know how it is 'cause I really want to do it!

I hope you have fun!

cheers,
darthMANDARB

Wow! A journey in the sea with Darth Mandarb and his clone...  :o Poor couple of girls...  :'(
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Darth Mandarb

Wow! A journey in the sea with Darth Mandarb and his clone...  :o Poor couple of girls...  :'(
Some would say lucky girls

Yes i will tell you about it Darth, I'm thinking about going on the caribbean one next year maybe
Thanks!  I've done the Carribean cruise (twice) and it's just amazing!  It's impossible to not have a good time in the Carribean I think!

Small warning:  After sailing a catamaran in Key West I damn near packed up and moved there for a life on the sea.  You just never know when the old salt in your blood will take over!!

ahoy matey,
darthMANDARB

weryveirdguy

I thought I should post this here, so I don't clog up another thread:

I'm leaving too. I moved out of my old house on Tuesday, and I move into my new house on 31st October. I'll have a connection until Sunday (I'm at my Grans) but for the two weeks in between I am 'Trailer Trash'and am computerless. So, try not to do/say anything funny/important 'til I'm back  :P

Also, Tier, hope you had fun sailing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk