I LOVE MARK LOVEGROVE

Started by Meowster, Mon 13/10/2003 21:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

LOL..funny stuff!  :=

Spoiler
My Abner (the amazing) was Metal Dead for sure, but 9 Months In it was apparent she wanted to Escape the barn so as a last ditch effort I took what she called my Fragment and RAM ghosted her but all I managed was to spunk in her Retina.
[close]

JIM :P

monkey0506

This thread needs more posting in it. Support Screen 7, love Lovegrove.

Ghost

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Thu 15/03/2012 19:12:55
This thread needs more posting in it. Support Screen 7
True that!

Mark was caught having lots of Secs to achieve (Big! Blue!) World Domination!

m0ds

LOL someone took the support too far and downloaded NOTT 655 times. Muppet! (See http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php )

I will tell you something related to the history of this thread. After I sent Yufster GF she sent me the boxed QFG Quadrilogy. I never played it, she made amateur mistake of "never give mods a Sierra adventure game" and how old is this thread now, quite a few years, as was that gift so I felt it was time for it to move on.

So I took the box to AdventureX to give away as a prize and did so, but the guy who won it was fortunate enough to look inside before leaving and found there was no CD and only a letter to me from Yufster, LOL.

Sadly he had to go away with a different prize ;) I think I kept the Quadrilogy (I'm sure Yufster won't mind me trying to get rid of it....much to GrimReapers disgust) and I think I brought it and the letter home but I can't find them now. Typical!

So now you know what you are supporting, a forgetful, item losing anti-Sierra person. THANKS!  ;D

blueskirt

Oh, Mark, stop being such a tease and show us your High Steel!

m0ds

Sure blueskirt, I have something you can wrap your Jaws around ;)

blueskirt

Layabout

Almost ten years and this thread is still going! I didn't know it had the stamina.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Dualnames

Those are the exact same feelings and words Yufster said to m0ds. M0ds' p was barely floating the whole time.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 06/05/2013 13:59:19
M0ds' p was barely floating the whole time.

And with reason, Yuftster left him in stitches! He made it, though, but some say these days he's only patchwork.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk