Birthday spam!!!1

Started by BruisedWeasel, Sat 18/10/2003 14:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisedWeasel

Silly Evil, you know my cooter is meant only for Chris(t) Jones.

Thank you guys. You're the bestest anonymous internet entities in the world.

Andail

Quote from: Bruised on Sun 19/10/2003 03:08:35
Silly Evil, you know my cooter is meant only for Chris(t) Jones.

re-heally?

Ghostmaker

I have 3 things to say

First: Happy Birthday

Second: Why is it that every one hates bush, yet no one will pay for an airfare for me to go to the states and kill him (bush lives in hawaii, right)

Third: RUN CHRIS(T) JONES, RUN
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

Gilbert

It's late, but anyways: Herpi Berzidei!

Matt Brown

happy peeday!

I thought brazil was ungodly hot this time of year? I'm going next year around June/July...i thought thats when it was nicest...
word up

Quickstrike

Happy funk-ah birthday!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Felipe

Quote from: Big Pimpin' Panda on Mon 20/10/2003 03:11:20
happy peeday!

I thought brazil was ungodly hot this time of year? I'm going next year around June/July...i thought thats when it was nicest...

Hey Panda, you coming here, huh?
If it's better or not depends on what you are planning to do; and where exactly you're going to... Remember it'll be winter, in that part of the year...
Anyway...
* Felipe plans Teh Tropical BlueCup Meetin' (c)  ;D
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

Scid

Dude... you mean to say you were actually born too?

Seriously, though. In all truth, I've never understood birthdays at all. Not even my own. What's the reason to be happy and party?
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Andail

Scid, is there ever a reason not to party and be happy?

Except if your mother died or something, of course, but generally speaking

Scid

The way society works, you need a reason to party. It's not socially accepted if you just burst out into song in a subway station. There has to be a reason, so other people can prepare themselves to be confronted by your alive-ness.

What does a birthday signify? If somebody else was born isntead of me, people would celebrate the birthday as well. So it has nothing to do with who I am. And if I was born on another day, people would celebrate my birthday too... so the day is not the reason why we party either. Why are we partying?

I suppose it's more because society allows it on that day than anything else.

I agree with you in spirit, of course, Andail. There is no reason/person important enough to keep us from being happy.
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

RickJ

Happy Birthday   !!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk