Birthday spam!!!1

Started by BruisedWeasel, Sat 18/10/2003 14:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisedWeasel

:P I figure, I don't post here much anymore, so I have a right to make a spam thread. Happy f*king birthday to me, 24 years of tv, videogames, and really bad pop. Time to crack open the bottle of vintage crystal pepsi and eat that unopened box of Nintedo Cereal System. Ah, nostalgia! Live in the past, and the hurts of the present mean nothing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch Rainbow Bright and the Star Stealer.

jannar85

It's time now. Your time is over.
Congrats.

Now, you'll soon be a wife, with eight kids, and a dog peeing all over the floor.
Welcome to the life of hell :P

j/k
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Andail

For whatever it's worth...happy birthday

Nacho

Happy Birthday... God! I love this opportunities to increase my post figures easily.  8)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

remixor

Hooray for old crappy pop culture products!  Hooray for birthdays!  I guess!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

BruisedWeasel

Wow, this is much more fulfilling than a thread about me being bummed out! I'm just sitting here refreshing, and enjoying the lurve. I love you guys. You're the coolest. Let's all join hands and sing the happy song. :)

I'm happy
You're happy
Everyone's happy
Let's pee on the bush!

I'm so happy now. :)

remixor

Ha! Stupid bush!  Can we pee on Bush?

BruisedWeasel

I pee from bush! See? It come out in pretty golden arc. Would you like to raid my arc? Haha! I make the joke!

remixor

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm just going to continue to pee on Bush.

Miez

Have some cake ... don't pee on it.

Or do - it's your cake :P

Timosity

Happy Birthday,

I've heard Brazil's good this time of year.

vote no Bush

BOYD1981

happy slappy fappy birthday!  :D

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Pumaman

Merry Birthday, bruised

* Pumaman considers taunting Bush, then realises that he has a large army that he's not afraid of using to kill civilians, so retreats

Ishmael

Birthday, a happy one, don't pee too much cake... I mean eat... or whatever... ::)

I'll go establish a terrorist group which pees on Bush from hijacked airplanes... :P Or not... dunno
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Domino

Happy Birthday!!

Birthday Spam, that reminds me of a large chunk of the so-called meat product SPAM with a large candle sitting on top.

Shawn  :)

Felipe

YAY *B000000000000000000000000000000000000ZD*
HAPPY BIRFDAY! ;)

And btw, Timosity is right:
QuoteI've heard Brazil's good this time of year.
AND GUESS WHO'LL BE "THERE" WAITING FOR YA?! ;D
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

Evil

Finally the day a has come when Bruised has a reason to have sex with me  ;)  :-* Happy Birthday you sexieh Weasel you...

Harvester

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And best wishes to George Bush and Tony Blair, too. I hope you guys have a looooooooooong vacation in Den Haag!
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk