What OS?

Started by Czar, Tue 21/10/2003 20:46:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Czar

i almost feel sorry to be a 98, tho with my XP i have it on my hard... :)
anyway, of all my inverted polarities, i'd never...

Legendary!
TNG is running on our national TV right now(tho today is the last sequel..or was that yesterday? DAMN!)
Before i watched TNG i'd never say i'd watch Star Trek...
The man is teh funny.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

AJA

AND

Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.

YAY! ;D

Hobbes

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

Delenn is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read her biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite.

Darnit! I'd rather be Picard... or Agent Smith! Or... anyone male! :)

Gilbert

Felipe

Well, all times I tried this sci-fi character thingy i got the same...

QuoteInternal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tk421.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

...DAMN MESSAGE! >:(
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

earlwood

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

This means I have a sword, long hair,and a beard, So I'm a protector & I am a total bad-ass!...I hope

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Luke Skywalker

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers :P

Luke is a character in the Star Wars universe. For more information, see his character entry at the Star Wars Databank.

And here's another of the many many many quizzes I take ._.;;

You are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You're adorable, but a little out there.

http://quizilla.com/users/yourgoodfriend/quizzes/which%20happy%20bunny%20are%20you%3F/

._. ^_^/

PureGhostGR

Palm OS

Ciro Durán

I'm Worf, w00t!!!

"A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die! "

Yarr!

PS: Palm OS in the other one :P

Evil

Yay, I'm "Internal Server Error"!... Wasn't he on Doctor Who?

Felipe

Quote from: Evil on Sun 26/10/2003 17:10:38
Yay, I'm "Internal Server Error"!... Wasn't he on Doctor Who?

hmmm, looks like we have a similar personality, huh?
;)
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk