God of AGS

Started by , Thu 23/10/2003 16:20:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Miez

Quote from: Pestilence on Fri 24/10/2003 23:49:48
I'm working on a version right now that not only does all that, but it has a Make1337 command that will turn every dialogue in your game into 1337-sp33k!

Here's an example:
Original - "I'm Guybrush Threepwood and I'm a mighty pirate!"
After the Make1337 command - "sup d00sdz I'm [GB]3-3pwud n I'm 4 1337haxx0rz omfg you sux loloollloz"

It'll revolutionize adventure games as we know it.

OMFG! Make that a plugin. Finally all these AGS games are gonna be discovered by the hardcore community out there!

- D00D? W7F? Pl3uR983uR9? 1337!!!1!

Pesty

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 24/10/2003 23:58:36
That's a start, but it really needs MMORPG support with internet multiplayer fragging. I'm not going to use AGS until you add these things.

Allow me to reply using my Make1337 command:

omg deliberate_ur l@m3 kthxdie!!11!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

DoorKnobHandle

iasdu iash fien8 78rg j jasi bisf?

;-)

remixor

Well, I hope nobody forgets that I invented the internet.  None of this would exist without me.   Anyone wanting to make any sort of MMORPG component will need to a limited use license for The Internet from me before they can legally proceed.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Scummbuddy

It's not an adventure game without online fragging.  Plus we must be able to press commands to send harrasing comments to the other fragged team.  Of course in 1337-sp33k
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Bluke4x4

Well, NONE of any body would be here if I hadn't invented the computer.

DGMacphee

AGS SUCKCKCKS!!1!

RGPMAYKER 2000 SI TEH BESTEST!!!!1!

I MAYKE TEH 1000 HOUR RPG AND YUO IS SUCKCK TEH PENISH!!1!!!
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Czar

man, poor guy that dilz.

Now seriously you guys.
Really, where would you be if I havent invented the world in 7 days, and yes its true, on the 7th day I played Grim Fandango, cause i was sick of making it.
And yeah it is true, i made that Mexican woman out of a Mexican man's rib.
So there!
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Robert Eric

QuoteHi there. I found your email on ICQ while I was searcing for someone close to me with an interest in computers or fitness, and you sounded pretty cool. I'm 26, I have a degree in sports medicine, and my goal is to be a physical therapist. I'm single at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking! :) I'm new to the area, so I don't have a lot of friends, or even acquaintences yet! I'd love to find someone to show me the sites. I don't mean for this to be a trashy "what's your age and type", so I'll stop here. Write me back, or check out my homepage here if you'd like to find out more about me. I'd certainly like to find out more about you!

Nicole

Woops, wrong one.  Here it is:

QuoteHey,

I invite you all to try my new game. It was produced over the period of a
year and is for my major work at school due in the next couple of weeks. So
please go to this website:

http://www.pac-world.com/ripp

The game is called Revenge In Parelly Point. Check it out! And please fill
out the form on the site, I need this done because an evaluation period is
required as part of my major work.

I look forward to reading your comments.

Thank you very much.
Hudang
Ã, Ã, 

Domino

i pray to CJ for giving us the gift of AGS. Even though i have yet to make a game, but have tried. All Hail Chris Jones.

Shawn  :)

MrColossal

i got this email a while ago:

QuoteSubj:    the lost file of sherlock holmes
 Date:    Sun, 7 sep 2003 22:56:37 +0200
 To:    tous <tous@wanadoo.fr>
 Reply-To:    gayral thierry <T.BEAR@wanadoo.fr>
 Sent from the Internet (Details)

hi
i have the game but it is in 3"5 format and a file is corrupted

i contacted ea-games france but he have not a copy of this game

he says that i can ask on the internet if someone has the game and if he wants to send me by email or anything else

thanks for a response

gayral thierry

sure thing buddy! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Scummbuddy

yes, i am still waiting on he to send me the game that ea france said it was okay to send me the game because me 3.5'' disk was corrupt and why haven't he sent me the game yet and i am getting tired of waiting for a response in my email or somewhere for he to send me the game and he said i could listen to my music at a reasonable level and if they steal my stapler im going to burn down the building and i still havent received my paycheck, and ive already been down to accounting and he said to talk to he. so where is it?

TBear
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

magintz

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the new program I've created m0ds 1.1, here is a list of features:

- Witty, sarcastic forum posts with lame smilies
- New AI system allows him to actually speak in 1337 and use IRC

We're still working out a few minor bugs such as the inability to finish a game and update his webpages, more info coming soon with a new update.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

(!-!/P!$ _)0/\/{$

wtf i own j00s!!1!

magintz

Hello there people, I am an elite Internet speaker, I own you all.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk