The Incredible Machine

Started by , Fri 24/10/2003 17:16:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Privateer Puddin'

soo, whats so incredible about this machine?

Ishmael

Have you tried it? ;D If you are the kind (most people are, I think...), you'll just love it. You get caught with your imagenation, and you want to build even better and better contraptions.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Czar

well, while we're here reminiscing on the past times and tossin links, check out www.abandonia.com, for some times you could even dl MIs from there. And if you're looking for UFO, there you can find, with many many other great oldies...
Aaah.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Matt Brown

* Whos that? Its Teh Panda! downloads alladin
word up

Inkoddi

*Inkoddi downloads Prince Of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame

AGA

* AGA pays for his games, because he isn't a stinking freeloader.

Privateer Puddin'

yes, ofcourse you do

* Privateer Puddin' sends runaway

Czar

well AGA, if you look a little closer you'll see that next to the game that can be bought stands the sign 'purchase'...
We need no stinkin freeloaders.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

m0ds

Go on then, purchase it! Wait a couple of weeks for it to be delivered to you :)

* m0ds sits and plays TIM :)

Minimi

Hey, For those who are interested, there is also a 3D TIM, called Gadgets, in wich you can use all those nifty trampolines, cats, mouses and candles and pipes and built your own 3D machine. It's a pretty cool game. I bought it in stores for 9,99 euro

Meowster

I love Tim :)

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Rincewind

Alright - I remember playing the demo version of this one a long time ago! It was a fiesta-o-fun, but I got stuck somewhere along the line... Can't remember where, though...

Downloading right away - I'm gonna skip Halloween this year and play TIM all night! Oh yeah.

Ishmael

I have been playing for half-nights for the last week... feeling a bit tired on the day...

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

remixor

Holy friggin crap, has anyone beat the level where you have to get the cannonball in the bucket and trap the cat under the cage?  It's hard as hell!

Ishmael

What number? I'll go try out ;D

----- EDIT -----

Hey, is it Halloween today? Is there a pumpkin in? I guess I better go see...

Nellie

Bah, I can't Print Screen while Tim is running, for some reason.

so...

Spoiler

Put the two rockets on the wall, and set up the torch and magnifying glass next to them.  Put the bowling ball above the torch.  When the rockets are lit, they should burn the cat twice, prompting him to walk directly under the cage.

Place the cannon so that the left rocket will light its fuse when it passes.  Place the scissors and one of the wooden slanted things so that the right rocket will hit the wood and be knocked into the scissors, cutting the string (and trapping the cat).

The bucket will fall to the ground when the string is cut.  Set up the other wooden slanted thing so that the cannon ball lands on it and rolls into the grounded bucket.  Et voila!  Instant Alphabeti Spaghetti!
[close]

remixor

Thanks for the response, Nellie, but I ended up getting it last night after much effort. I did it a different way, too, which is what's so damn great about this game.  And TK, it was #39 I believe.

Ishmael

I found it, like ten minutes after that post, then tried for a few minutes, and got it right. I can print screen, but the shot is on my laptop, and I can't get it connected to the net untill tomorrow evening. I did it in a diffrent way aswell

remixor

I don't know why I had so many problems.  I must be stupid or something, but it took me ages to get the cage to fall AFTER the cat was already under it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk