Hello

Started by Alynn, Mon 27/10/2003 21:19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Alynn

I didnt see a welcome forum... so anyway... I'm new here... Not so much to game making (Been in the RM2K circles for awhile) and found AGS looking for the kings and space quest games... Gettin into it... went straight to the scripting, dont worry... I program for a living... its just about learning the API...

Well anyway... howdy.... nice to meet you... flame if you must, I like the pain anyway :P

Barcik

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Minimi

Well, for pain you must go somewhere else, because it's all about the l0ve here! Whe are all brothers and sisters of eachother and we all love, and NEVER hate, and we love u 2!

Welcome to the community, make yourself comfortable! ;)

Darth Mandarb

Welcome Alynn!

I keep meaning to take the time to get better with the scripting (though I'm not bad!).  It's really the potatoes (graphics=the meat) in my opinion.

Also ...

Oh great!  Another n00b posting a "I'm new here blah blah blah" thread.  God won't they EVER learn???

(you know ... since you like the pain ... just thought I'd help you along!!)

best,
dm

auhsor

Hey Alynn. Good work in finding AGS, you'll learn to love it. I really love the programming side of things too. If you find a good artist and story person you will make cool games. I think.

Alynn

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 27/10/2003 22:31:42
Oh great!  Another n00b posting a "I'm new here blah blah blah" thread.  God won't they EVER learn???

(you know ... since you like the pain ... just thought I'd help you along!!)

best,
dm

not so much pain there.. more mild annoyance :P

Domino

i like that sig. picture, its really cool.

shawn

Darth Mandarb

Hah!!  Well I tried ... I'm not much good at that pain stuff!

Good luck with the scripting stuff!!

cheers,
dm

earlwood

Minor Annoyance is my middle name!...no, its Jacob...

Welcome to the forums and such, blah blah. Like your electric mermaid, but wouldn't those eyes fry him if he used them underwater?

Alynn

Quote from: BuffaloGamer on Mon 27/10/2003 23:52:43
i like that sig. picture, its really cool.

shawn

Actually its usually my avatar... but this place doesnt allow for 100X100 avatars... Anyway... That's Alynn the yellow eyed... me actually... my friend did it... when he gets free time again he will be the artist for one of my AGS games....

And you just cant see the rest of the pic... those are actually riim wings (dont ask dont tell)

Domino

you know, i never actually thought about putting an avatar pic down there before. But good idea.  Alot of people have graphics in both spots. I tried adding something to my sig., but it didn't look good.

shawn  :)

Matt Brown

hi there! stick around! makes games! Its teh fun!

word up

AGA

You can chop 10 pixels off either side, and it doesn't make the pic look any less good...

TheDude

Meowster

I have a question for the new guy.

Do you like Psychonauts?

You do! Excellent! Oh man, I'm so happy right now!

We can be, like, friends! No wait... BEST friends!!!

c.leksutin

Quote from: Yufster^_^ on Tue 28/10/2003 14:04:51

Do you like Psychonauts?

I'm wondering what your definition of a Psychonaut is...
We my have ALOT in common.

C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk