I'm going back to pianolessions again!

Started by Minimi, Tue 28/10/2003 14:05:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimi

After almost 4 years, of quitting pianolessions, I decided to start again. I don't want to waste all the money my parents put into the lessions, so now I'm going to pay for them myself, and start learning again!

I'm pretty happy about this decision of myself, and I'm even kinda proud, because this means I just created another goal in life for myself, wich is to play piano real good. So that means there is less time, for the computer, wich is good in my case, because I'm too much time behind the pc.

How do you feel about this. Do you also sit too much behind the pc, and has this been effecting other things in life, like your social life, music lessons, sports... things like that. I hear of alot of people that they do fun sports and music untill they are about 13, 14 years.. and they just get lazy, like I became. Is this any familiar?

Nacho

Congrats.

It is known that I ride 20,000 kms each year, so, I can´t be told to be lazy. It is just a matter of choosing.

I dedicate the mornings to the bicycle. The afternoon is for AGS, with the advantage that my girlfriend Lorena is here with me. On monday, wednesday and thursday I must study...

Quite easy. If that does not work, avoid sleeping.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

PureGhostGR

When I was still in school, I had like 1 hr free time the entire day.. (between 8pm and 9pm)...

I hated it.. I was doing so many activities each day that I couldn't stand it (studying activities that is)..

Now, all I can say is that I wish I had my time better organized.. I would have learned more if I wasn't forced into things and I would have had more fun.

Good luck with the piano lessons Minimi.

EldKatt

Piano lessons rule. :P

And that is indeed a nice goal in life.

And also mine. After compulsory school I intend to get a proper music education and hopefully become a full-time musician. It being the thing I'm probably best at, I can't think of anything better.

So... I can't say I've gotten particularly lazy, at 15, as I have a rather important goal in life. I think those who do are plentiful, though--perhaps the very reason is that they don't know yet what they actually want to do.

Czar

Oh yeah minimi, i think i know exactly what are you talking about.
I remember when i was a kid i used to go to all these activities, and then i started thinking that i had too much of them, and started reducing them, until one day i didn't have no more of them, cause i thought that way i'll have more time for myself, tho i didn't waste too much time in front of the PC, i did waste that time, and so i figured that you need to have something that needs to get you going in life so i started studying martial arts (kempo), and if i think i should go that day to the class/training i think to myself that i'm just going the easy way and trying to avoid responsability (sp), so if i dont feel like doing something, atleats i try to force myself to do it.
I remember a while ago when i was hitchhiking(or whatever you call it) ,some guy was telling me the meaning of life and all, and he did mention that a person shouldn't get too lazy in his life.
And i think that principle works in life too.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Evil

When you can play 'Time Warp' you are a good piano player. Time Warp kicks ass...

* Evil does the Time Warp again!

Matt Brown

YO EVIL
PLAY GRANVILLE CRONICLES
IT CONTAINS THE TIME WARP
word up

Evil

WwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhHH!?!?!?! HOW DIDNT I KNOW OF THIS! THANKS PANDA!  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Matt Brown

no problem. always happy to pimp my games

lemme know how you like it
word up

EldKatt

I have to ask. What is the Time Warp?

Matt Brown

The time warp is a song from the rocky horror picture show.

Its also a pretty famous dance

and the subject (in a round about way) of a non yet completed AGS game, Teh granville Cronicles.
word up

Evil

Paranoia

rocky horrors just done  the theatres near us... who would you go as??

*para hides the sussie belt n stockings*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk