Beneath a steel sky is free!!

Started by unessential, Wed 29/10/2003 17:35:53

Previous topic - Next topic

unessential

If there is anyone out there who dosent no what an adventure game is try looking at this http://www.revgames.com/_display.php?id=16

AGA

We know, and have done since the day it became free.

unessential

ok i thought you probably new that but on the site if you want to give people an example of an adventure game why don't you give them a link to beneath a steel sky.

Meowster

And somebody shot JF Kennedy!!!!

DoorKnobHandle

HEY! Let him!

OK, I knew this also before, but there might be any guys out there, which never heard of it! Why don't present them a great lucas arts game? It's one of the best LA-Games, I think, by the way!

Shattered Sponge

Yufster, some people can get away with being mean and sarcastic, but no-one can get away with being rediculously redundant on top of that (much less when you're attacking someone because they're guilty of that very same crime).

BOYD1981

Quote from: mamarulez on Wed 29/10/2003 18:45:58
HEY! Let him!

OK, I knew this also before, but there might be any guys out there, which never heard of it! Why don't present them a great lucas arts game? It's one of the best LA-Games, I think, by the way!

erm, lucas didn't make bass, revolution games did, it also uses the virtual theatre engine...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

magintz

I loved that game, I was only able to play this recently when it became free as they used to be an error with it runnign in any sort of Windows environment.

Thanks to this freebie and ScummVM I was able to play it fully, and have to say it was brilliant, I think it could be made into an awesome film!
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

foz

Played it on amiga..........13 disks i think.

Excellent game....

unessential

;D See i said people wanted to talk about this, personally bass and star trek 25th anniversaire were some of my favourite games. And i completed both of them at the age of 6 or something, but now i cant even solve the first part of flashbax  :-\

foz

Flashbax is sort of inspired by BASS as since i played this all those years previous i wanted to make a futuristic type game.......

Andail

Yes.
Good game.
Read my signature.

Oh, and any minute now, someone will write a post where certain words in the sentences are capitalised. Just wait and see.

MrColossal

Quote from: unessential on Wed 29/10/2003 18:21:22
ok i thought you probably new that but on the site if you want to give people an example of an adventure game why don't you give them a link to beneath a steel sky.

if you mean the main ags site it's because BASS wasn't made in AGS
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

remixor

Quote from: Andail on Wed 29/10/2003 20:44:32
Yes.
Good game.
Read my signature.

Oh, and any minute now, someone will write a post where certain words in the sentences are capitalised. Just wait and see.

WHY would they do THAT?  Anyway, your SIGNATURE is good.  BE vigilant  INDEED.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

AGA

They don't say 'be vigilant, citizen' in the game, it says 'be vigilant'. Unless I'm very much mistaken...

remixor

I'm PRETTY sure that YOU'RE not.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Eggie

The thing that looks like a bank machine says 'Be vigilant, citizen'.
O thought the excessive capitalisation was rather cool once you got used to it.

Oh yes, also. I didn't know it was free until now. Maybe this version won't crash on me like all abandonware versions did.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk