Foz and vels problem....

Started by foz, Thu 30/10/2003 11:29:22

Previous topic - Next topic

foz

I am very annoyed that all of a sudden mr vel has backtraked and backstabbbed me..........

I talked to him about the vel game and cleared the air i thought..........

The biscuit game thing was done with his knowledge and i said i was going to state it was just a joke.....and started mainly from one of his comments on the forums.......i wanted to see whether anyone would think it was genuine......

The guy then goes on the crows nest reviews bit and completely and unecessarily slags both my games......all of a sudden FB-goes from his original score 65% to 1/5 and a very bad unplayable game.....

I can take crit but he done that for the reason to annoy me.......

I did`nt do that to him i gave my honest opinion on he`s games and said what i thought would improve them......

I know i `m not alone on my thoughts of this person............but admit i have be more annoyed than anyone..........

I appologize for my conduct during the war............
I will no longer comment or acknowledge the little nob head.

So from my side the bitching will stop.............the guys not worth bothing with.

SSH

Quote from: foz on Thu 30/10/2003 11:29:22
The guy then goes on the crows nest reviews bit and completely and unecessarily slags both my games......all of a sudden FB-goes from his original score 65% to 1/5 and a very bad unplayable game.....

I did`nt do that to him i gave my honest opinion on he`s games and said what i thought would improve them......

So from my side the bitching will stop.............the guys not worth bothing with.

Ummm... I just checked out crows nest and you did exactly the same back to Vel, so your moral high ground is a bit shaky...

Come on guys, can't you sort it out? It's only the internet, life's too short, etc. etc.

MrColossal

from a pm reply he sent me

QuoteGo FUCK YOURSELF TOO.......

hey foz, guess what... you're not making any friends here

good night
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk