November MAGS

Started by magintz, Fri 31/10/2003 18:35:57

Previous topic - Next topic

magintz

hurry up ladies.... and eric....

and everyone else! Not long left.... :D
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Klaus

With the two additional days in mind the doors for your entries will close in 22 hours from now (see timestamp of this posting)!

Ishmael

Quotehurry up ladies.... and eric....

Was that an insult?!?

Quoteand everyone else!

Or do I belong to these?

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't make it... but not 100% sure.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mr_Frisby

Thanks for the comments . .
sorry about some of the bugs

Timosity - I uploaded it again because I forgot to take the plane out to begin with.
You shouldn't get it so early coz solving that puzzle means you don't get blood . . .and you need blooooood!

And there is a bug in the ending but it should still work.
It will go back to the dark screen and then play a outro similar to the intro - hopefully
bed - eyes - hop out of bed - colour room - credits . .
if this hasn't happened then maybe something is wrong.

I can't fix all the bugs just now, but I intend to . .

Also Elianto - I had to upload it to Geocities because I didn't know where else to upload to - Any suggestions??
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Minimi

Mr Frisby, I really like your game, but maybee you should remove those saved games from your download?? :p

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

magintz

I count three games, am I correct?
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Klaus

Yes Magintz, you're right. So here we go...

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Wizardhood by Mats Berglinn
Williams Nightmare by Mr Frisby
Spellbound by Mr Colossal

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

Ginny

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Mon 24/11/2003 19:00:04Here is my entry... WIZARDHOOD!!!  ;D

Mats: So far I like this game and the puzzles are logical, but for the life of me I can't figure out:

Spoiler
Why I can't combine the mushroom with the whiskey+ginger. I'm wondering wether I might need to dry the mushroom somehow, cause it needs to be dried, but I can't. I've tried putting it in a caludron but nope. Help please (if you can, just give a small hint).
[close]

I like the music a lot, and the animations are nice. :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Mats Berglinn

Thanks Ginny. Ok, here is a clue.
Spoiler
There is a spell that can dry mushrooms but Murphy don't know this one. Maybe someone else does?
[close]

This seems exciting. It's between me and two others. I can hardly wait for the results while hoping for the best.

MrColossal

in case no one checks my other post:

ok here's the deal, a quick mid thanksgiving update

if you have no sound at all don't run the game through the launcher

go into files and run the game normally, for some reason it cuts of music all together.

you really need to hear ghormak's music cause it just rocks awesome

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Elianto_guest

Voting is difficult this time because there are some interesting works but not all the games followed all the posted rules.....  ???

Timosity

It's Funny that there were 23 potential games (mentioned in this thread, there could have also been secret workers that also pulled out) And only 3 manged to complete. So at least 20 people pulled out.

I'm not trying to make any real point as I know it's hard to fit the time in for making mags games, I just like statistics.

And Good luck to Mats Berglinn, Mr_Frisby and MrColossal, They are all great entries, best photoshop Phriday ever.

Totoro

Quote from: Elianto_guest on Fri 28/11/2003 09:05:52
Voting is difficult this time because there are some interesting works but not all the games followed all the posted rules.....  ???

Yes, I would consider that as an important aspect when deciding for whom to vote  ;) Oh, I voted already...

Elianto_guest

I posted that comment only regarding the vote decision (It wasn't my intention to say that any of the entry was bad or no good) because all the three entry are really good and showed a big effort from the creators....

:P Sorry if my message was misunderstood....(bad english)

keep up with this works.....

MrColossal please make a full lenght game from this entry.... please please....

Nostradamus

This is the best MAGS ever judging by the quality and originality of the entries.

I need help in Williams Nightmare:
Spoiler
I solved the godzilla screen (got the lens). I Also have the IBLE, the B, the huge blood, the the feather, the doll head, the doll body..
I opened the zombie hand but I can't reach what it's holding, also I can't do anything in the spiders screen.
[close]

Fris B

The Zombie wants young and wont stop till he gets young - whay have you got thats (kinda) a symbol of youth?

Nixxon

Is it manditory for Dec mags to have an x-mas theme?

Mats Berglinn

I don't know but I bet it's the best theme to do for december.

Not many hours left before the voting is over and winner is announced. I'm holding my thumbs so hard that it hurts.

PureGhostGR

Best luck to all three contestants. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk