Skateboarding shoes

Started by Oliver, Sat 01/11/2003 19:57:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil

Holy Shite Custard! Them some bigass shoes!

Al_Ninio

Well, replying to the first post as a skateboarder, I wear DC's because they are more comfortable, and the flat sole has a better grip on the board than "normal" shoes...

Haddas

HAH! Pathetic remix0r!
I wear shoes size 49! (Europe)

...Sadly they're getting too small, since I'm only 15 and I'm sure they'll grow a few cm  :).

Damn!  :o, you go Privateer Puddin'. How often do you wash your feet? They might be so large due to over-fertilizing!!!

remixor

Quote from: Haddas on Mon 03/11/2003 16:08:27
HAH! Pathetic remix0r!
I wear shoes size 49! (Europe)

Oh, come now!  That's only .5 bigger.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Oliver

yeah I wear DC's because mostly they are flat.
Normal shoes have this "shape" that is just not comfy:D on a skateboard.
And thanks to my DC's I made a Varial Kickflip ;)

DC's FOREVER!!!! ;D
You got it!

Coming Soon!

SSH

I'm with CJ on this: Shoes and Jeans I buy the cheapest ones I can find in black.

Oh, and no offense but all skateboarders should be lined up against the wall and made to snog Anne Widdicome.

Oliver

You got it!

Coming Soon!

SSH

Becuase every time I walk across Bristo Square (Edinburgh University property) I get mown down by a bunch of neds who think that I'll be impressed by them nearly running into to me and then touching their board as they jump up some steps. Wow, how manly of them, I'm surprised Avril Lavigne hasn't come and joined in.

So stick that in your half-pipe and smoke it. :P

Oliver

I don't smoke ;D
I think I'm the only skateboarder in Pärnu who doesn't smoke. Werid huh? ;D
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Vistivity

Quote from: MrColossal on Sun 02/11/2003 00:15:45
why? because people are assholes who have to feel better about themselves by making others feel bad

and they create a uniform or a series of checks and balances someone has to pass before allowing them in

[try saying you're emo and listen to the dixie chicks, emo kids would insult you till the end of days, the same with being goth but listening to Kylie Minogue, or a gangster who likes Aphex twin...]

younger people especially try to fit into things for various reasons and the people they are trying to fit in with will fight tooth and nail to keep these people out. i don't understand it and i never will.

and alexisvale, have you heard about the barefoot runner? http://barefootrunner.com/ that site doesn't help

but it's a guy who's been running in marathons for years barefoot and he hasn't had one injury due to running because running without shoes is more natural and he has changed the way he was taught to run [heel toe] to a much more comfortable and body healthy way [just on the toes] quite interesting and he has no calluses cause there are no shoes to constantly rub against feet

Vistivity

Bloody hell! Where did my reply go? Pff. I'm not gonna type that out again, so..

Ciro Durán

w00t, remixor is teh bigfoot!!!!!!11!!  :P

My wardrobe is usually composed of what my parents and other people give me, I don't care too much about my clothes, as long as they're not ripped, or too old (and the colors combine :)).

Haddas

Bye remixor!

I'll be headin for privateer puddin's world now....

Quote...Sadly they're getting too small, since I'm only 15 and I'm sure they'll grow a few cm :)
I'm gonna buy size 50 tomorrow :/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk