Ray Bexter Updated to 1.3a

Started by deltamatrix, Mon 03/11/2003 01:00:09

Previous topic - Next topic

deltamatrix

OMG. University work distracts you BIG TIME. Sorry to bump this thread but I only just discovered my rudeness in not fixing the URLs on request.

Looks like I abandoned all this crap and left all these promises unfulfilled. Tragic.

I started writing for a possible Ray Bexter II but that still gotta get some more inspiration.

Barbarian: OK I just updated the links and removed that anomymizer stuff. It was used to get around that direct-linking issue wit geocities. You'll probably have to go to my website first before and download it there.
If anyone can offer best host space if this game is worthwhile, I'm listening.
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

MillsJROSS

Just wanted to say that I played this game when it came out, and enjoyed it. It was something new with AGS and one of the best programmed games I had seen back then. Two thumbs up!

-MillsJROSS

deltamatrix

Hehe thanx MillsJross

I know you said in that review that you hope to see more by moi but it seems I'll have to disappoint you as my student life has invaded.
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk