To mr Fozbee

Started by Vel, Fri 07/11/2003 17:46:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

Look what Mr.Fozbee done to my game's page:
http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=detail&id=290
Try to d/l and you are linked to Flashbax instead to WWTLF! Foz, seriously, you suck. People want to d/l my game. I hope you realize that.

Note: I will fix the link as soon as you have read this thread. thanks to Alkaline for finding this.

|Alky|

Yeah. I just noticed that. While I was trying to stay neutral in all of this, you can't just f*** with other people's stuff like that. As far as I know, industrial espionage is illegal, and it certainly ain't very nice. In fact, it's actually terrorism.

Well, it ain't really, but there's no reason to do that sorta thing. Under your age, you've put N/A, and I would agree. It's a goddam childish thing to do.

Well, that's assuming it was Foz that did it. But that NSA agent my psychologist said that I shouldn't come up with conspiracy theories, and reading between the lines hurts anyhow...
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Shattered Sponge

I'm really starting to have difficulty taking sides here, and that annoys me; Vel was being a bit of a cunt at first, yes, but this sort of thing really is going too far, IMO.

Still funny, though.

Pumaman

I presume you told foz the password to the game, Vel, or are you saying that the games page is hackable?

SSH

Vel really should have picked a less-guessable password for his games page. I wonder if I can guess it too...  ;)

Vel

Look, the pass was Vel. I didnt think that there were such idiots to mess with the games and stuff.

Vel

Oh shit. He even changed the password.

Ferret

Don't mean to sound like a prat, but... HA HA!

Okay, so Foz (apparently) is a dickhead for changing your WWTLF download, but equally so, you're a bit of a dickhead for having your username as your password.

I'm not siding with Foz on this, but maybe a little forsight wouldn't have hurt.

Bad Foz! No cookie!

Squinky

Okay, if he did screw with your stuff, thats total bullshit.

I say kick him out and just remove his games from the ags games database dealy. If he did this, he dosen't deserve to have them there...

Vel

i absolutely support Squinky. He does not deserve to have his games there.

SSH

The password to Recess is now "foz", btw

Maybe CJ could have a quick run through the passwords and see how many people have obvious ones and then PM them!

Vel

Oh just GREAT!
Now terranRICH's servers are down also. I edited the game's info btw. Thanks SSH!

Ferret

It's the start of the ADAV Apocalypse! If anyone needs me, I'll be cowering under a blanket in the corner of my nuclear bunker.

Darth Mandarb

You don't mess with another man's games.  It's like you don't date a friend's ex-girlfriend.

That was some bigtime bullshit (if he did it!).

Now, Vel, I'm on your side here.  However, that was a dumb password :)

** dm runs off to change his password ... **

Vel

DM, I didn't consider that I'd EVER need that pass nor than anyone would mess with my game. Thats why I chose this one.
Loaf, be serious just once.

Darth Mandarb

Yeah, I see your point.

Q : Why should you have had to worry about it.
A : You shouldn't.

I was partly joking because my password was just as simple.  I have since changed it of course!!

Oh well ...

Revenge is a dish best served cold ...

NO!!!  I didn't say that!!!

dm

Vel

Believe me, you do not want to see me avenge.

Dave Gilbert

ok, I know this wasn't a nice thing to do, but still..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

*ahem*

Anyway.

Are you sure it was Foz?  It could have been someone else's idea.  The rivalry between you two is certainly no secret.

BOYD1981

it could even have been Vel himself, changing the link and changing the password to get foz in to trouble...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

SSH

Or maybe foz did it so it would look like Vel did it to get foz in trouble ?

Or maybe Vel did it so that it looked like foz did it so it would look like Vel did it to get foz in trouble ?

Or....

And Vel, you just gave me an image of yourself dressed as Emma Peel.... eeewwww!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk