CJ, baby, don't leave me!!!

Started by Meowster, Fri 07/11/2003 21:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

<Invisible_Man> God, dude, CJ is really getting too big for his boots.
<Invisible_Man> He's acting like he owns the place
<Yufster> Yeah, totally!
<SecGen-Alky> yes. the only solution to this is to kill CJ
<CourtJester> We should all boycott him.
<CourtJester> Like, by not downloading AGS.
<^Migs^> CJ is a turd.
<^Migs^> he's alwas closing topics
<Al_Ninio> Yeah!!! Or by not posting on the forums!!!
<Invisible_Man> Absolutely we will!
<SecGen-Alky> Or by not using this chatroom!
<Al_Ninio> This is gonna kick ass! Let's all ignore CJ!
<Invisible_Man> Yeah!
<CourtJester> Dude, I thought I was the ONLY one who hated CJ.
<N3TGraph> I need a hammer, and 400 metres of wavin pipe. My local hardware doesn't store it though.
<^Migs^> SCREW CJ! mg0mg0mjg0mg!!!!!11
<Invisible_Man> What, the wavin pipe or the hammer?
<N3TGraph> Dude. The hammer.
<Yufster> Yeah, CJ totally sucks.
<Invisible_Man> Let's post a "CJ Hate Thread"!
<SecGen-Alky> lol
<UndeadXBoyfrend> I'll post on the thread!!!
<CourtJester> brb

We totally refuse to download all the newest versions of AGS. I'd like to remind everybody that this whole thing was instigated by Invisible_Man. CJ, we're totally boycotting you!!!!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot this part:

<Al_Ninio> It's just like dead easter bunnies, and false hope!!! Ha Ha Ha! Christmas came early this year, you fuckers!

Harvester

Yes!
This really needed to be revealed. Like, take off your masks already! We know the vast majority of AGS community simply hates CJ, we are only the first to admit it.
So, give us your support to ban CJ from forums, from IRC and from Internet, if possible.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Al_Ninio

I wouldn't hate him as much if he didn't act as if he owned the place.
I mean, c'mon, this is a community, not a goddamn dictatorship!

foz

...I `d better stay out of this one.

I `ve used up all my lives.

I think you`re great CJ.

Meowster

Yeah.

Not only do you not update AGS often enough, but you also act like you own this place. As well as that, the dialogue topics page on AGS has been screwed for a long time. I don't want to scroll down half a mile to start a new dialogue. So why the fuck don't you fix it, you lazy ass? I don't care if you have to put off your work life, or personal life, or life life, or friends, or girlfriends, or family. You committed yourself to AGS and now you can fucking fix the dialogue topics page. Or I'll sue you for repetitive stress injury, or whatever that thing is that secretarys get in their wrists.  The one where their wrists --- OMG Back to the future theme on the radio!!!!! Wait, I'll finish this in about 2 or 3 minutes.

Meowster

Yeah so anyway you suck, asshole.

Harvester

And let's not forget how he locked that thread with Vel and foz! That was sooo mean.
And he always acts like he's the smartest one around here. Look at his replies on technical forums. They're full of cynism and pure hate. I don't understand how can anyone be so full of anger.
From now on I'm staying away from AGS or CJ.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Migs

I know!  WTF?  CJ is a pompous butthead who couldn't program even if a million tiny mice were nibbling at his feet and threatening to move up his legs, up his thighs and into his underabdomenal area if he didn't finish!

And WTF is up with the dialogue topics page?!  Yes, CJ, I LOVE scrolling down a mile just to get a new dialogue!   THANK YOU!!!!
This signature intentionally left blank.

|Alky|

I'd like to point out that

1)I actually hate him, ninja style. He's cost me like five years of my life, even though I've only used AGS for one. That's how crazy AGS is.

AGS doesn't work. I've left it open for like 10 hours, and there's no game there. I mean, it's like you don't want to help us.....

If something is an adventure game studio, I expect it to provide me with an adequate game-making environment, and start beatboxing whenever I sing Elvis songs.

2)The back to the future theme rocks. You can't hate anyone who likes that song, even if they are ninjas.

3)While I suggested killing CJ and even leaving #ags, I am actually totally pro-ninjas.

But I digress. You suck.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Meowster

CJ should be banned from the chat, but not for the forums. He deserves the right to stick up for himself. Maybe there is some explanation as to why AGS is constantly full of stupid fucking bugs, you idiot. I especially like the way it corrupts all my files every second day. Thanks a lot.

It's about time you started seriously reviewing whether you should distribute such mind numbingly crap software. Free or not, you should either do it properly or not do it at all.

AGS is like a gameboy advance. Every new version has more ridiculous bugs, and the games for it suck.

Migs

If CJ's such a great programmer, WHERE ARE HIS GAMES?  I bet CJ didn't even program AGS.  He probably exploited his inbred siblings and had them do it for him!  IT'S NO WONDER HE NEVER UPDATES HIS BIG TURKEY CHUNK BLOWIN' ENGINE!!!!!

Pumaman

QuoteWe totally refuse to download all the newest versions of AGS.

Sounds good to me, saves me time developing it!  :P

Oh, and to coin a phrase, STFU N00BS!!!

Meowster

What CJ, you're crying? Like a girl? I'm soooo sorry to hear that. I want a refund. You're an asshole.

You're not even gonna fight this out like a man are you?

God, I'm so sick of AGS.

I'm really angry. You go through this whole self righteous crap, and act like you're god or something, as though you're as good as Tim Schafer. Then you can't even have the decency to ban foz. What the hell is wrong with you?

Migs

REAL ORIGINAL CJ!!!!!!!  OMG U S0 L33T & PHUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLORELOLOLZLOLROZ!! WTF! ROLFMAO!!! LOLOLRZOLORZ!!!

Seriously, dude.  You're not welcome in the chat room anymore.  You suck at programming.  I mean, wtf is up with Roger?  Do you know that ANYONE can manipulate his auto-response feature, even those from OUTSIDE that heaven-forsaken chat room?  Someone of minimal intelligence could just come along and reprogram Roger as he sees fit.  WTF WERE YOU THINKING?

If I could, I'd rip out your inferior Neandertal brain and drag it and the rest of your body across the street by the entrails, and everyone in the neighborhood would come along wearing clogs and dance furiously on your bloody corpse while screaming "DEATH TO TYRANTS!" and then dogs would come along and piss all over you and then the garbage men would come and pick you up and take you to the dump, where you'd be incinerated and dumped in some landfill, and then I'd organize a mob to hunt your remains down and I'd sell your ashes to a Chinese restaurant so big disgusting smelly 500-pound people could eat your remains and you'd be digested in their disgusting bacteria-infested stomach acid, then crapped out their rectal orifices.

Al_Ninio

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 07/11/2003 21:48:02
Sounds good to me, saves me time developing it!  :P

Yeah, like you ever spend any time on this piece of crap.

Meowster

Yeah, let's hack Roger! Because what's the worst that can happen?

What, we can have our game accounts suspended like Foz?

Oooo, my god!

What the fuck!?

You can't even moderate a forum fairly.

foz

Has anyone be BANNED before.....?

Yufster-   I have been inprisoned in a dark dingy cell.......

3 or 4 months ......he said.

I might get out early on good behavior  ...

Pumaman

Look, all you jumped up little kids come on here, make a pissy little two room game with crappy graphics, no story and the worst puzzles ever, then sulk because AGS doesn't have super-lens-flare with 8x anti-aliasing and 64-bit colour.

I spend countless hours of hard labour slaving away in front of the glowing box, for YOUR pleasure, at great cost and inconvenience to myself, and this is what I get in return? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I do own the place, I am in charge, and before long you all will be banned!

Harvester

Don't reply to this thread, foz. We hate you, too! You're no better than CJ.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

remixor

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 07/11/2003 22:01:20

Look, all you jumped up little kids come on here, make a pissy little two room game with crappy graphics, no story and the worst puzzles ever, then sulk because AGS doesn't have super-lens-flare with 8x anti-aliasing and 64-bit colour.

I spend countless hours of hard labour slaving away in front of the glowing box, for YOUR pleasure, at great cost and inconvenience to myself, and this is what I get in return? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I do own the place, I am in charge, and before long you all will be banned!

Whoa there, cowboy!  Don't get yourself in a hissy fit!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk