CJ, baby, don't leave me!!!

Started by Meowster, Fri 07/11/2003 21:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

<Invisible_Man> God, dude, CJ is really getting too big for his boots.
<Invisible_Man> He's acting like he owns the place
<Yufster> Yeah, totally!
<SecGen-Alky> yes. the only solution to this is to kill CJ
<CourtJester> We should all boycott him.
<CourtJester> Like, by not downloading AGS.
<^Migs^> CJ is a turd.
<^Migs^> he's alwas closing topics
<Al_Ninio> Yeah!!! Or by not posting on the forums!!!
<Invisible_Man> Absolutely we will!
<SecGen-Alky> Or by not using this chatroom!
<Al_Ninio> This is gonna kick ass! Let's all ignore CJ!
<Invisible_Man> Yeah!
<CourtJester> Dude, I thought I was the ONLY one who hated CJ.
<N3TGraph> I need a hammer, and 400 metres of wavin pipe. My local hardware doesn't store it though.
<^Migs^> SCREW CJ! mg0mg0mjg0mg!!!!!11
<Invisible_Man> What, the wavin pipe or the hammer?
<N3TGraph> Dude. The hammer.
<Yufster> Yeah, CJ totally sucks.
<Invisible_Man> Let's post a "CJ Hate Thread"!
<SecGen-Alky> lol
<UndeadXBoyfrend> I'll post on the thread!!!
<CourtJester> brb

We totally refuse to download all the newest versions of AGS. I'd like to remind everybody that this whole thing was instigated by Invisible_Man. CJ, we're totally boycotting you!!!!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot this part:

<Al_Ninio> It's just like dead easter bunnies, and false hope!!! Ha Ha Ha! Christmas came early this year, you fuckers!

Harvester

Yes!
This really needed to be revealed. Like, take off your masks already! We know the vast majority of AGS community simply hates CJ, we are only the first to admit it.
So, give us your support to ban CJ from forums, from IRC and from Internet, if possible.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Al_Ninio

I wouldn't hate him as much if he didn't act as if he owned the place.
I mean, c'mon, this is a community, not a goddamn dictatorship!

foz

...I `d better stay out of this one.

I `ve used up all my lives.

I think you`re great CJ.

Meowster

Yeah.

Not only do you not update AGS often enough, but you also act like you own this place. As well as that, the dialogue topics page on AGS has been screwed for a long time. I don't want to scroll down half a mile to start a new dialogue. So why the fuck don't you fix it, you lazy ass? I don't care if you have to put off your work life, or personal life, or life life, or friends, or girlfriends, or family. You committed yourself to AGS and now you can fucking fix the dialogue topics page. Or I'll sue you for repetitive stress injury, or whatever that thing is that secretarys get in their wrists.  The one where their wrists --- OMG Back to the future theme on the radio!!!!! Wait, I'll finish this in about 2 or 3 minutes.

Meowster

Yeah so anyway you suck, asshole.

Harvester

And let's not forget how he locked that thread with Vel and foz! That was sooo mean.
And he always acts like he's the smartest one around here. Look at his replies on technical forums. They're full of cynism and pure hate. I don't understand how can anyone be so full of anger.
From now on I'm staying away from AGS or CJ.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Migs

I know!  WTF?  CJ is a pompous butthead who couldn't program even if a million tiny mice were nibbling at his feet and threatening to move up his legs, up his thighs and into his underabdomenal area if he didn't finish!

And WTF is up with the dialogue topics page?!  Yes, CJ, I LOVE scrolling down a mile just to get a new dialogue!   THANK YOU!!!!
This signature intentionally left blank.

|Alky|

I'd like to point out that

1)I actually hate him, ninja style. He's cost me like five years of my life, even though I've only used AGS for one. That's how crazy AGS is.

AGS doesn't work. I've left it open for like 10 hours, and there's no game there. I mean, it's like you don't want to help us.....

If something is an adventure game studio, I expect it to provide me with an adequate game-making environment, and start beatboxing whenever I sing Elvis songs.

2)The back to the future theme rocks. You can't hate anyone who likes that song, even if they are ninjas.

3)While I suggested killing CJ and even leaving #ags, I am actually totally pro-ninjas.

But I digress. You suck.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Meowster

CJ should be banned from the chat, but not for the forums. He deserves the right to stick up for himself. Maybe there is some explanation as to why AGS is constantly full of stupid fucking bugs, you idiot. I especially like the way it corrupts all my files every second day. Thanks a lot.

It's about time you started seriously reviewing whether you should distribute such mind numbingly crap software. Free or not, you should either do it properly or not do it at all.

AGS is like a gameboy advance. Every new version has more ridiculous bugs, and the games for it suck.

Migs

If CJ's such a great programmer, WHERE ARE HIS GAMES?  I bet CJ didn't even program AGS.  He probably exploited his inbred siblings and had them do it for him!  IT'S NO WONDER HE NEVER UPDATES HIS BIG TURKEY CHUNK BLOWIN' ENGINE!!!!!

Pumaman

QuoteWe totally refuse to download all the newest versions of AGS.

Sounds good to me, saves me time developing it!  :P

Oh, and to coin a phrase, STFU N00BS!!!

Meowster

What CJ, you're crying? Like a girl? I'm soooo sorry to hear that. I want a refund. You're an asshole.

You're not even gonna fight this out like a man are you?

God, I'm so sick of AGS.

I'm really angry. You go through this whole self righteous crap, and act like you're god or something, as though you're as good as Tim Schafer. Then you can't even have the decency to ban foz. What the hell is wrong with you?

Migs

REAL ORIGINAL CJ!!!!!!!  OMG U S0 L33T & PHUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLORELOLOLZLOLROZ!! WTF! ROLFMAO!!! LOLOLRZOLORZ!!!

Seriously, dude.  You're not welcome in the chat room anymore.  You suck at programming.  I mean, wtf is up with Roger?  Do you know that ANYONE can manipulate his auto-response feature, even those from OUTSIDE that heaven-forsaken chat room?  Someone of minimal intelligence could just come along and reprogram Roger as he sees fit.  WTF WERE YOU THINKING?

If I could, I'd rip out your inferior Neandertal brain and drag it and the rest of your body across the street by the entrails, and everyone in the neighborhood would come along wearing clogs and dance furiously on your bloody corpse while screaming "DEATH TO TYRANTS!" and then dogs would come along and piss all over you and then the garbage men would come and pick you up and take you to the dump, where you'd be incinerated and dumped in some landfill, and then I'd organize a mob to hunt your remains down and I'd sell your ashes to a Chinese restaurant so big disgusting smelly 500-pound people could eat your remains and you'd be digested in their disgusting bacteria-infested stomach acid, then crapped out their rectal orifices.

Al_Ninio

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 07/11/2003 21:48:02
Sounds good to me, saves me time developing it!  :P

Yeah, like you ever spend any time on this piece of crap.

Meowster

Yeah, let's hack Roger! Because what's the worst that can happen?

What, we can have our game accounts suspended like Foz?

Oooo, my god!

What the fuck!?

You can't even moderate a forum fairly.

foz

Has anyone be BANNED before.....?

Yufster-   I have been inprisoned in a dark dingy cell.......

3 or 4 months ......he said.

I might get out early on good behavior  ...

Pumaman

Look, all you jumped up little kids come on here, make a pissy little two room game with crappy graphics, no story and the worst puzzles ever, then sulk because AGS doesn't have super-lens-flare with 8x anti-aliasing and 64-bit colour.

I spend countless hours of hard labour slaving away in front of the glowing box, for YOUR pleasure, at great cost and inconvenience to myself, and this is what I get in return? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I do own the place, I am in charge, and before long you all will be banned!

Harvester

Don't reply to this thread, foz. We hate you, too! You're no better than CJ.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

remixor

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 07/11/2003 22:01:20

Look, all you jumped up little kids come on here, make a pissy little two room game with crappy graphics, no story and the worst puzzles ever, then sulk because AGS doesn't have super-lens-flare with 8x anti-aliasing and 64-bit colour.

I spend countless hours of hard labour slaving away in front of the glowing box, for YOUR pleasure, at great cost and inconvenience to myself, and this is what I get in return? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I do own the place, I am in charge, and before long you all will be banned!

Whoa there, cowboy!  Don't get yourself in a hissy fit!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Meowster

Actually, Foz is currently in the process of flooding my inbox.

And yet CJ still doesn't ban him.

Go on CJ. Ban us. Because without us, you are nothing! In fact you can start with Foz!

Pumaman

I don't need you lot! In fact, you guys are a disgrace to the forums!

Watch what you say, or I will ban the lot of you and have this place to myself!!  :P

foz

Yufster-You`re been so cruel......i `m getting very upset....

(where are those razor blades)

|Alky|

<|Alky|> Lets shoot Yufter and Invisible_Man
<|Alky|> And form a counter - counter revolutionary movement
<|Alky|> Any true indy person would
<-> No.
<-> Let's hug them and give them candy
<|Alky|> okay

Anyhow, the Anti-Anti CJ Movement has just been formed. I'm not sure exactly what it is yet, but its one step closer to the level of Indy I'm trying to attain...

But I'm still anti-foz. And anti-ninja. And the back to the future theme still rocks..

And all who resist us me get candy..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Pumaman

My insults were all worn out in the Flame Thread and I'm afraid I haven't recouperated to the extent of properly responding to your bait just yet :P

Meowster

Does he think we're joking? ???

Al_Ninio

Well I don't know if he is, but this is a serious matter of rebellion.
This so called "community" has come to a sorry state due to poor moderation and lack of updates to the software, which is what kept us together all this time.

Harvester

He's obviously not taking us seriously. Alky isn't helping it with his weird posts.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

foz

Yufster-  Have you made any games....?

If not the punishment won`t affect you that much.........

Apart from the 3-4 months in a cell in CJ`s basement.

Pumaman

I see - well, a mutiny of this scale is punishable in but one way... making the ringleader walk the plank.

So Yufster I'm afraid there's no escape - once foz has finished "flooding" your "inbox", I'll get Pesty in here to finish off you and your rebellion for good!

Migs

Who do you think you are?  Darth Vader Threepwood?

Pumaman

No, Migs. I am your father.

earlwood

LOL! Your acting like you guys paid top dollar for AGS and you expect this guy to live up to your expectations and stop having his own life and serve to your every whim!

I say we burn them! Then! We ban them! WITCHES!!!

foz

I feel like a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.........

Its seems Yufster,harvester,highwaygal,alky are saying lose foz or lose us.

Maybe i should get me coat...............

Meowster

Foz is the ringleader. I'm only co-ringleader. Ban him first.

And also, you do of course realize we're serious? You're really abandoning the community. This site has just gone from bad to worse.

And your head is too far up your ass to see that, I suppose.

m0ds

I'm with the lady on this one, Cj.

>:( AGS. WTF?

Harvester

No, we just want CJ to leave the forums and the AGS community since he's obviously not contributing anything.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

|Alky|

QuoteI see - well, a mutiny of this scale is punishable in but one way... making the ringleader walk the plank.

No, seriously, that's just not cool. That's the sort of thing that makes people want to spend hours writing flames and shit. I kinda felt sorry for you, but now I'm tempted to steal a time machine just so I can go back 3000 years and find a Trojan that can really kick your ass. The CJ we knew, that could take a joke is gone. Now we just have some psycho freak who thinks he's friends with Aztecman. I know for a fact that Aztecs are way too indy to be around a place like this.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Meowster

What the hell happened, CJ? What the hell happened?

foz

I `ll remember that MODS .......

(I need a flash serial anyone please help me........)

Al_Ninio

I think CJ should just hand the source code over, and LEAVE.
He's not doing us, or himself any good by staying in a community that hates his guts.
CJ, for your own good...

earlwood

Quote from: Harvester on Fri 07/11/2003 22:25:53
No, we just want CJ to leave the forums and the AGS community since he's obviously not contributing anything.

Except for the creation of AGS and the community  ::)

Harvester

He doesn't need to hand the source code over. I mean, it's not like AGS is the most complicated thing ever. Hell, even my grandmother could make it.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Meowster

Earlwood you obviously don't know CJ.

He acts like a complete moron. He closes threads all over the place, refuses to listen to users viewpoints, and can't even knock out a decent version of AGS.

EDIT:

Something else I would like to point out here, as a good christian, is that CJ has several illegitimate children. I have PMed him several times asking him why he does not get his children baptised and believe this or not, CJ is athiest. He does not baptise his children. As a good christian living on the bible belt, I find this completely immoral. Why would a person put the very soul of their children in danger? CJ is neither moral, nor soulful.

Migs

CJ DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM.  He had someone else do it for him!!!!!  He's the most incompetent, chicken-brained programmer I've ever known.  Even still, I could make a better scripting engine in QBASIC!!!

Harvester

Quote from: earlwood on Fri 07/11/2003 22:30:36
Quote from: Harvester on Fri 07/11/2003 22:25:53

Except for the creation of AGS and the community  ::)

EXCUSE ME??? Did I hear this right??????
HAHAHAA, don't make me laugh!
First of all, I don't know how long have you been here, but AGS was NOT made by CJ. Someone made the first AGS and then was unsatisfied with the creation, so he abandoned it. CJ only added a few minor updates.
And the community, boy that was funny! Ask anyone and see that m0ds and Helm are actually the creators of this community. So there! CJ has nothing to do with it.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Pumaman

Very well, I guess the writing's on the wall... I shall go  :'(

But do not become complacent you young whippersnappers, for when I return, I shall be more powerful than you could possibly imagine. And when that time of judgement comes, those who were loyal to me here today shall be given a place by my side.

QuoteSomething else I would like to point out here, as a good christian, is that CJ has several illegitimate children.

Yufster! You promised you'd keep that a secret. Revealing that to the world was NOT COOL.   >:(

|Alky|

Wait.

I think, no, I know Earlwood is CJ.

And that really is sad. I've seen ninjas with more honor than this. Having some guy come online and say how great CJ is, just when we're in the middle of insulting him? That's kinda suspicious, isn't it?

And you can't even think of a good name, I mean... they're both terrible. All three.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Migs

I will NOT stand by your side, due to your excessive explosive flatulence!!!!!!!  You disgust me.  You're a primitive mini-peniled excused for a human who can't concoct a cogent thought from the vast reaches of your cranial bubble.  You probably just fart and use those instead.

m0ds

Foz,

Sausage?

earlwood

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Sun 02/11/2003 19:57:08
CJ I swear to GOD, you come second only to Tim Schafer.

I love you!

That was so STUPID, I can't believe I didn't see that!!! I went through it a million times!! I even knew it!!! I never saw it!!! Dear LORD.

I've spent weeks trying to figure that out and not mentioning it because I knew it was gonna be something small and stupid like that.

It worked :)

I dunno, alot of people really seem to like him.  ;)

Meowster

CJ, take a break, come back when you realize the truth.

And for heavens sake, get your children baptized.

And don't attempt to come onto the chat because you are banned.

We'll welcome you back once you begin to deflate your ego.

PS. Earlwood, when you don't say shit like that to CJ he will end up banning you. It's mandatory that you praise CJ, and everybody hates it. Besides that, don't you see the sarcasm? Second to Tim Schafer? Tim Schafer is the worlds worst games designer. Wake up and see the sarcasm!

foz

Quote from: m0ds on Fri 07/11/2003 22:37:22
Foz, I have a large penis - would you like to suck it?

How big......?

Evil

I LOVE YOU CJ!

Our sexy man friend is wearing our official CJ outfit...

¬_¬

Migs

earlwood, WTF you CJ-loving hick!  Can't you see that CJ is the bane of everything good in this world?!?!  He should crawl back into the hellish pit from whence he came.

Meowster

Yeah Earlwood seriously, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I think m0ds is capable of taking on the source code for AGS.

Pumaman

I think it's about time I revealed the truth behind this whole affair. You see, Yufster has certain ... personal reasons ... for wanting me out of here. It's an emotional thing, and she'll be back to normal within a week or so.

However, the speed at which the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon of mutiny was really quite telling, so don't be surprised when you receive your account termination mails in the morning.

Harvester

Heh, I remember when I posted something on the Beginner's Technical forum a few months ago. CJ yelled at me, called me an idiot, told me that if I ever make an AGS game he'll commit suicide and things like that. Thanks a lot, pal!
Then he even sent me a private message and threatened to ban me! Just like that! Of course, I can't prove any of this, but I know it is true. You don't have to believe me.
Just check CJ's posts on technical threads! He's humiliating everyone who asks something.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Migs

CJ's bastard children are from that time he got drunk and slept with his cousin Hilary.  Didn't you peeps all know that?  They're just as butt-ugly as he is, too, and half of them are retarded beyond recognition.  I hear CJ is dating the family cow right now.

And yes, I wholeheartedly support m0ds grabbing the AGS reins and leading us into a new age of enlightenment.  I can't STAND this oppressive tyranny anymore!

Meowster

I swear to god it's over this time Chris. I told you. And if you ban my account, don't forget who the sofa belongs to. I'm through through through with you.

Harvester

Oh, and I'd like to add just a small thing here: We ALL know who's responsible for chasing Yahtzee from teh community. CJ just can't stand any form talent in his presence.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Pumaman

Hilary is a delightful, charming young lady who is going to go far. Just because you want your state-imposed Western "morals" to get in the way of true love, doesn't mean that we all have to be tarred by the same bigotry.

QuoteAnd yes, I wholeheartedly support m0ds grabbing the AGS reins and leading us into a new age of enlightenment. I can't STAND this oppressive tyranny anymore!

As bad as things might have been under my rule, I'd urge you to just bear in mind that I've never asked you to pleasure me in order to keep your account. Think about it.

QuoteI swear to god it's over this time Chris. I told you. And if you ban my account, don't forget who the sofa belongs to. I'm through through through with you.

As our court settlement states, you get the kids, I get the sofa - AND the TV, let's not forget.

I don't know if there's any point me collecting them though, we both know you'll be back begging for forgiveness before the month is out.

earlwood

Mandatory Yuffy? maybe your assuming too much, that is the only priasing I have ever said to CJ (in my recollection)..And in his technical post, there is nothing but helpfull-ness!

And harvester, you and your grandma get together and make an obviously greater engine so you guys can stop ranting (your distracting me from more important threads :P).

marcus

entertaiment class A this.
i just hope this little game wont turn into something bigger. i do want to make an ags game at some point. and i want this community to still exist by then.
I understand that this is just a small play, but dont go overboard....
its still funny ;D

Meowster

Christopher, I'm so sorry. Look, get offline for a while, I'll phone you.

Maybe we can talk this out. It's getting late. I really miss you.

Harvester

earlwood, you ass-kissing is really becoming boring.
And if you need a proof of my programming knowledge, I created the Adventure Creator, probably the best game design tool ever. CJ modified it a bit and called AGS. Everyone knows about this.
And don't say anything about my grandma!!!!!
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Al_Ninio

Earlwood, why don't you just face it.
Seems that a lot of people here (including me) want CJ to leave.
You saw our arguments, you make your own choice, if you'd rather let this place turn into a craphole, let CJ stay.
I just don't know what to say anymore.

Meowster

Chris please phone me. I'm so sorry. Please please, please.

|Alky|

And harvester, you and your grandma get together and make an obviously greater engine so you guys can stop ranting (your distracting me from more important threads ).
earlwood, you ass-kissing is really becoming boring.
Here is a guy that knows what to do, and knows where his priorities lie. I suggest that if CJ's going to be busy making sweet love to everyone, that we make Earlwood head of AGS. He's obviously the coolest guy here, anyhow. You can tell see the underlying influence behind almost every great AGS game, and I won't allow you hypocrites to insult him. I don't particularly care about CJ, but Earlwood is just cool. If we make him boss, everything will get better immeadiatley.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Al_Ninio

OK, Yufster, I am SICK of this.
First you tell me we will make sweet sweet love if I flame CJ, and then you come crawling back to him!
What's going on?!

Harvester

Oh, so now it's "please CJ take me back", eh Yufster?
That's great. Considering the fact that it was YOU who started the whole thing. And now the rest of us who haven't slept with CJ can go to hell. That was great, I really "admire" you.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Meowster

I'm so sorry.

Chris, why won't you phone me???

I promise I can change.

|Alky|

QuoteCJ please phone me. I'm so sorry. Please please, please...
See?
Earlwood immeadiatley makes it so that CJ and Yufster can get back together, even before his election as AGS leader. He doesn't care that you guys argued with him him and all, he just makes stuff better for everyone, everywhere.
What a great guy..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

m0ds

CJ, I'm doing you for breach of false enticement. Adventure Game Studio? WHAT STUDIO? I mean GODDAMN, I thought when I got here there'd be a desk waiting for me. But NO. No desk. No pen pot. No coffee machine just down the corridor. Not hot secretary. NOT. EVEN. A. JANITOR.

Fuck that. It's a goddamn DOWNLOAD. Studio?

Adventure Game FRICKIN DOWNLOAD.

A garden shed'd do.

foz

You`re all as MAD as a box of frogs......

i thought i had issues.......

Al_Ninio

But Yufster...
I promised you a better life...
A bright and shiny life, with kids, a dog, and a farmhouse.
You said that if I do this hit, we can live forever in our tiny home with earlwood and the rest of our children.
My heart is broken.

m0ds

Note: I can't support the kids anymore.

|Alky|

Quotei thought i had issues.......
Don't worry..
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Earlwood will help you, just like he helped millions of other people. Even CJ, who we all know is immoral, got helped to build his so-called studio...

EDIT:
QuoteNote: I can't support the kids anymore.
M0ds doesn't really care that much...
Why?
Because he knows that Earlwood will always be there to help him. Previously, m0ds would have rolled around crying, or made a kinky island trailer, but now that we have a competent guy in charge there's nothing to worry about...
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Meowster

I'm sorry HWG but I can't leave Chris. He means everything to me. I can't even remember why were arguing. I just remember something about a toilet seat.

I'm really sorry I started this thread, but I guess I can't delete it all now.

And Mark and Alky... shut up! Leave chris out of this thread!

foz

Yufster-
Maybe you could get CJ to close the thread ..........

Ohh no you hate that ......

Leave it open.

|Alky|

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Fri 07/11/2003 23:27:01
I'm really sorry I started this thread, but I guess I can't delete it all now.
No, this thread is important. It's when we finally realised how important Earlwood is to the AGS community, and proclaimed him King..

This is one for the history books, folks..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Migs

YUFSTER!  YOU...YOU...TRAMP!  I was in a coma for FOUR years!  FOUR YEARS!  We were supposed to get married!  How come you never told me you married Chris?!  HOW COULD YOU?  I had feelings -- true feelings -- for you, and this is how you repay me?!  You've broken my heart.  I don't know if I can ever forgive you for your treachery.

Al_Ninio

But Yufster!
We could have had cool lesbian love together!
Even though I am really a guy!
Please...
For our past's sake...
Will you reconsider?

edit- By cool I mean HOT!
HOT I TELL YOU!

Evil

* Evil dances in his official CJ Fan club thong outfit

foz

I think she really loves me ...............sorry to break it to you all....

|Alky|

Quote from: Migs on Fri 07/11/2003 23:30:21
YUFSTER!  YOU...YOU...TRAMP!  I was in a coma for FOUR years!  FOUR YEARS!  We were supposed to get married!  How come you never told me you married Chris?!  HOW COULD YOU?  I had feelings -- true feelings -- for you, and this is how you repay me?!  You've broken my heart.  I don't know if I can ever forgive you for your treachery.

Seriously, what you've gone through is nothing compared to Earlwood. Once, there were these ninjas, and I don't know the story exactly, but it was horrible. You guys should appreciate him more. I mean, we can hardly have this kinda atmosphere when the parade starts..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

Migs

WTF?  YOU have a past with Yufster too, Highwaygal?  OMG.  I don't know you anymore, Yufster.  I don't know who you are.  What was all that talk we had about having a family?  Hmmm?  Was it all lies?   :'(

Meowster

Well if Chris doesn't bloody well phone me, I may do just that.

But first I'm going to go out in this gale force storm, to walk to his house, five miles away, in the freezing cold and rain, even though I have a perfectly good car... I feel dramatic. Then I'm going to get lost and bewildered and cold and frightened, and just as I'm about I don't know... drown from the floodwater, Chris will come and save me, like in the end of some movie. Only I don't think we should have kids for that part because it's sort of less romantic.

Does Earlwood realize he's been owned yet?

Raggit

Uhhhhhh....

What is this???  Is this a joke??? Why are you guys acting like a bunch of fools??      

Please enlighten me.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

foz

Remember primary school.............you`d be horriable to the people you actually liked.....

Las Naranjas

AGA said he was a cocksucker, no wait...
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

remixor

5 pages?!?  I think this has gone plenty far...
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Raggit

Okay,  So you all hate CJ.  Whatever.   ::)

EDIT--

I thought this thing just got locked by Eric...
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

AGA

Guys, this thread is all very hilarious, but whether or not you're serious in all this, it's people like you that make this community suck at times. Quit the childish games, fuck off and make something using AGS (or leave and make it in SLUDGE, all the better). And you wonder why all the old guard are leaving...

MrColossal

hah you thought CJ ruled these forums?!

then how come i'm the one locking this thread?

GESTAPO
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk