CJ, baby, don't leave me!!!

Started by Meowster, Fri 07/11/2003 21:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

Actually, Foz is currently in the process of flooding my inbox.

And yet CJ still doesn't ban him.

Go on CJ. Ban us. Because without us, you are nothing! In fact you can start with Foz!

Pumaman

I don't need you lot! In fact, you guys are a disgrace to the forums!

Watch what you say, or I will ban the lot of you and have this place to myself!!  :P

foz

Yufster-You`re been so cruel......i `m getting very upset....

(where are those razor blades)

|Alky|

<|Alky|> Lets shoot Yufter and Invisible_Man
<|Alky|> And form a counter - counter revolutionary movement
<|Alky|> Any true indy person would
<-> No.
<-> Let's hug them and give them candy
<|Alky|> okay

Anyhow, the Anti-Anti CJ Movement has just been formed. I'm not sure exactly what it is yet, but its one step closer to the level of Indy I'm trying to attain...

But I'm still anti-foz. And anti-ninja. And the back to the future theme still rocks..

And all who resist us me get candy..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Pumaman

My insults were all worn out in the Flame Thread and I'm afraid I haven't recouperated to the extent of properly responding to your bait just yet :P

Meowster

Does he think we're joking? ???

Al_Ninio

Well I don't know if he is, but this is a serious matter of rebellion.
This so called "community" has come to a sorry state due to poor moderation and lack of updates to the software, which is what kept us together all this time.

Harvester

He's obviously not taking us seriously. Alky isn't helping it with his weird posts.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

foz

Yufster-  Have you made any games....?

If not the punishment won`t affect you that much.........

Apart from the 3-4 months in a cell in CJ`s basement.

Pumaman

I see - well, a mutiny of this scale is punishable in but one way... making the ringleader walk the plank.

So Yufster I'm afraid there's no escape - once foz has finished "flooding" your "inbox", I'll get Pesty in here to finish off you and your rebellion for good!

Migs

Who do you think you are?  Darth Vader Threepwood?
This signature intentionally left blank.

Pumaman

No, Migs. I am your father.

earlwood

LOL! Your acting like you guys paid top dollar for AGS and you expect this guy to live up to your expectations and stop having his own life and serve to your every whim!

I say we burn them! Then! We ban them! WITCHES!!!

foz

I feel like a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.........

Its seems Yufster,harvester,highwaygal,alky are saying lose foz or lose us.

Maybe i should get me coat...............

Meowster

Foz is the ringleader. I'm only co-ringleader. Ban him first.

And also, you do of course realize we're serious? You're really abandoning the community. This site has just gone from bad to worse.

And your head is too far up your ass to see that, I suppose.

m0ds

I'm with the lady on this one, Cj.

>:( AGS. WTF?

Harvester

No, we just want CJ to leave the forums and the AGS community since he's obviously not contributing anything.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

|Alky|

QuoteI see - well, a mutiny of this scale is punishable in but one way... making the ringleader walk the plank.

No, seriously, that's just not cool. That's the sort of thing that makes people want to spend hours writing flames and shit. I kinda felt sorry for you, but now I'm tempted to steal a time machine just so I can go back 3000 years and find a Trojan that can really kick your ass. The CJ we knew, that could take a joke is gone. Now we just have some psycho freak who thinks he's friends with Aztecman. I know for a fact that Aztecs are way too indy to be around a place like this.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Meowster

What the hell happened, CJ? What the hell happened?

foz

I `ll remember that MODS .......

(I need a flash serial anyone please help me........)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk