MAGS: Greg's Mountainous Adventure v0.99

Started by LGM, Thu 22/08/2002 22:38:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Well, I decided to release this game... It's been done for awhile, but the guy that drew my character has mysteriously dissapeared. And now I don't have the character done..

But here it is, almost completely finished:

http://www.rain-day.com/lgm/download/mags.zip

WARNING: It's roughly 5MB for it is a talkie.. Be careful
You. Me. Denny's.

Al_Ninio

Welp.
Quite a nice game.
I liked the voices, but why isn't there a readme so EVERYONE could know who did the voices? (MillsJRoss and Unilin, I give you the credit!!!)
I (think I) didn't find any bugs in the game... BUUUUUUUUUT...
One of the puzzles reeeeaaally had me stumped there.
But I'm just stupid.
Rock on, amigo.

LGM

Yeah, that last puzzle is a doosy.. I made it WAY too hard.. Oh well
You. Me. Denny's.

jrp

MillsJROSS

I was stuck on that last puzzle, and I already knew what was going to happen. I love the voice guys, their top quality. I bet they can't wait for that big old check in the mail.

-MillsJROSS

Grundislav

I agree, this game was great. Special congratulations should go to the voice actors...Uni and Mills, you guys did a great job. Some lines had me on the floor, especially the little disclaimer at the end.

There were great little tricks too, like the bees's buzzing getting louder as you approach the hive. It had a lot of atmosphere too, mostly because of the silliness of the music and voices.

Great job! :)

jrp

bug!

spoiler:
Spoiler
if you place the weed under the bees, and leave, when you return, they are gone, and you dont get the mallet

[close]

Hobbes

I loved it to bits! Of course I had to walk off the ledge the first time I loaded the game. Cool voice-overs, although "Greg" sounds a bit creaky on my speakers.

The narrator rocks, he really brings the game to life. And I even managed to solve this game! :)

Loved the small blurbs where Greb went mental. :)

Al_Ninio

One thing I forgot to say:
LGM, you got the save and load buttons mixed up...

Ben

Yip! Really nice game. I liked the narrator's voice. He was a little quiet in some places, though. And Unilin was really quiet, too. You should maximize the volume on all your voice files before you use them in the game. But I still loved it. Especially the introduction with the map.

LilGryph

Gee thanks guys, I didn't really know the voices were going to be such a hit... I admit they were quiet, but I had no idea how to fix it....

As for the bug.... I don't really know how to fix it, and it's too big of a file to upload again.

Nostradamus

Hey LGM you didn't answer my question and I'm still stuck.
Do you have a walkthrough you can PM me?
Or just answer my question please

lilGryph

Spoiler

Spoiler
Okay, once you have the bugs from under the rocks, the mallet, Bone, obsidian from the bone shards, and rope.. Do this: Sharpen the bone with the Obsidian, tie the bone to the rope.. Tie the bone-rope to the branch on the first screen, place the bugs on the rope, the hit the concoction with the mallet.. Voila[/hint]
[close]

Tarison

But I lost the ability to have children!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk