Old threads

Started by SSH, Wed 12/11/2003 12:41:39

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Since threads seem to get deleted  if not updated in the last 9 months, is there a way to turn that off for the Technical Archive forum: otherwise the pearls of wisdom will be lost!

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Andail

SSH, there is now a special forum where the most useful threads will get stored. I think that will take care of things

SSH

I know there is a new forum, that's why I used its name in my question! All the other forums get their not-touched-in-9-months threads deleted: I just wanted to check if this would happen to the threads in the new forum too. Does making threads sticky mean they don't get deleted?

Timosity

That is a good point SSH, and the technical arcjive is a great idea, as long as wise people update it, not some 'square root' cunt updates it.

{disclaimer: I'm drunk [doesn't count if I'm sober and don't agree]}

The forum should be full of USEFull stuff, [which some of is great]

but other stufff is completely useless, There should be some more usefull stuff there, IE stuff that gets asked regularly??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

remixor

I propose a rule:  No 'square root' cunts may update the technical arcjive!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Pumaman

Blimey, Timosity certainly made his mark here last night ;)

SSH: good point, the Tech Archive is not currently exempt but I will make that change.

Timosity

Blimey indeed,

Twas all in good fun, well it was for me at the time, I went to see the band 'The Living End' last night, they are probably one of the best live bands to see.

If you ever get the chance to see them, it's a must see. I'm going to see them again on Friday, I think I'll drive so I can't drink, plus save some money.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk