Started by Dave Gilbert, Thu 13/11/2003 16:46:32

Previous topic - Next topic

remixor

Only once or twice??

*remixor tries to figure this one out

*remixor's brain shuts down
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

well, I kinda slept with mine. and couldn't let it go right away. that would be cruel.

ACTUAL STORY BEHIND AVATAR: I'm addicted to the sign. I know. I'm a weak, weak person.
Albert Barillé and Hergé, we love you

Goldmund

Remixor: well, I didn't want to boast too much... in case you lot became jealous and started to treat me colder.

Ishmael

Quote from: Dragonrose on Thu 13/11/2003 18:01:03
For a long time, I didn't have an avatar because I wanted one of a dragon and I couldn't find one.

<-- That been on my wepspace since Dima's second forum (as far as I can remember)... was it PowerBoards? A long time that is... just remembered. ;D
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Felipe

I know you're probably thinking my avatar is Brazil's flag with a BlueCup where the "blue-circle-with-the-stars" should be but actually, it's an image with a subliminal message in it... and to see it you have to keep looking to the center of the image for about 30 seconds...!

Ok, ok - In fact, it's "Brazil's flag with a BlueCup where the blue-circle-with-the-stars should be" ;)
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

Oliver

Well my avatar was supposed to be an Estonian flag but it didn't turn out the way I wanted and then I changed the colors and added an really "cool" looking ball to the middle...and there you have it. my avatar....mauahahahaha ;D
You got it!

Coming Soon!

PunK N PiE

this is a painting of the lead singer (dani filth) from my fave band
CRADLE OF FILTH
he is so gorgeous....
well i think so anyways....i have very vulger taste,
and blood lust.
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

shbaz

Once I was standing outside a guitar store with a couple of my friends, who are huge christian music fans. They seen a poster for an upcoming concert in gothic letters and they say, "Hey, I've never heard of that band, 'Cradle of Faith,' do you guys want to go?" Upon further inspection, I said, dude, "Cradle of Filth." They never did go to that concert.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

evilspacefart

I was trying to make a picture that empersonalizes (is that a word?) my name.

Pesty

I was bored, so I thought I'd save this thread from the terrible third page to inform everyone who has not noticed that I changed my avatar to my greatest creation since AGS.

The giant insectoid did not cause the clean burning fire that is destroying the red light district of Cake City, but everyone will probably blame it on him because he is a giant insectoid and they are truly the scapegoats of the world. The picture's title is "An International Incident: If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked a Cake of DOOM".

I need to draw more pictures of the giant insectoid. And also give him a good name. I'm thinking to name him "Bruce".
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Joelman

well, i've had big evil spiked hair for the last few years, and i found this drawing someone had done of Spyder One from Powerman 5000 (most awesome band ever) and everyone says I look like him, so i loaded up corel, copied the drawing in vector, changed the goat, made the hair brown, added sideburns and there ya go.
Are clones people two?

TheYak

And verily, verily I say unto thee welcome.  Another active Californian.  8)

Tarlash

<----------You see nothing?

Unseen is most frightening...
My hands are shaking...
I cannot concetrate...
I need AGS!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk