Started by PunK N PiE, Fri 21/11/2003 04:03:37

Previous topic - Next topic

PunK N PiE

so i can do that invis.free thing but im wondering where i can go to get an easy free site to post my GIF's....
and do i only post the gif that i want to be my avatar...
sorry ppl but this is confusing me .
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

Evil

Will this chick ever learn?

PunK N PiE

dont be a dick now!
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

TheYak

Don't be a dick now?  Evil's always a dick.

shbaz

I pm'd you with some help.. up at the top where it says "Hey, you, you have some messages, some are new."

Basically, I doubt you are going to be able to do this without some help, unless you have experience using graphic editing tools. If you don't, it is possible to learn, and I'd reccomend that because it's helpful for making adventure games (that's what this forum is all about). All you need to do is resize it to 60x60 pixels and upload it to a website and you're set. The reason for the anonymizer is that some sites block outside access to their image files, and this gets around it. If you post at the site I gave you you don't have to worry about that.

Email me if you need further help, I'd hate to see this go on for another week.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Maybe try to work things out yourself and cut down on pointless posting?
=>TRY HERE<=
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Interference

Punk 'n' Pie, save yourself some time on Google, check out this useful little site for free image hosting. No invis funkiness required:

http://www.photobucket.com
-- Interference

"Wasting people's valuable time since 1984"

Nine Toes

http://www.hotavatars.com

It's totally free, but it takes about 24 hours to approve the avatar and then you can use it.

Don't forget, to use your avatar on this forum, it needs to be 60x60 or smaller!
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Shattered Sponge

Quote from: YakSpit on Fri 21/11/2003 04:50:49
Don't be a dick now?  Evil's always a dick.
Awww, Yak; you ruined the rhyme!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk