building a team

Started by Superman95, Fri 21/11/2003 05:27:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman95

Where should I post to try to build a development team?

LordHart

Well Kal'El, I think the best place would be the AGS Games in Production, showing what your game is, and then maybe asking for help with people on a team.

Gilbert

No, it's fine in here or the AGS general forum.

The Game in Production forum is solely for games that HAD started and WITH progress.

Superman95

It doesn't seem anyone is interested though.  Any suggestions on where else to look?  I've also added post to www.gamedev.net.  But I think mostly developers go there.  I guess if I want artist and musicans, I will have to find out where they hang out.

Hinders

i could be in your team....like that annoying guy that just sits and complains about everything, in other words: the project leader ;D
----

shbaz

Music? I'll gladly compose guitar tracks. Can't do anything else though. Give me a midi backing and I can play rock over it with distortion or clean.. and trust me, I have good tone, I built the amp.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Migs

Would you like us to help with your project, Superman95?  Why don't you tell us about it?
This signature intentionally left blank.

Cold As Ice

I would like to join too... I can de the artist but i think i couldnt make it alone... I can give ideas too.
Here I come... And the hell comes with me!

Hinders

I could help you with some art too....
i´m out of ideas so i have nothing to do..
oh! migs is alive!
----

Raven_Gray

I am also an artist. :) I'm really good at logos, close ups of objects, and stuff that requires more detail. But, I would have to know alot more about what kind of game you are doing before I even consider "signing on the dotted line", if you will.

Pau

I can help with the plot and the programming.

Tell us more about your project.

Quote from: Superman95 on Sat 22/11/2003 02:41:48
It doesn't seem anyone is interested though.
I'd PMed you but I get no response.
(just in case: Have you seen the state of your messages at the top of the page? :P).

Pau
paused -- get the startup menu creator (version 1.1) for AGS games. (Use save target as..)

Superman95

Wow!

Now I have all these messages.  I had what i think is a great idea.  I did some checking on building a team and everything I have found so far says you should build the team.  Then design the game.  The team should be a part of the design process as much as the development.  I'm looking for:
Background artist, animators, musicans, sound FXs, possibly 3D modelers and animators, and writers.

I decided to start with a smaller project to see how the team works together and then move on to the larger game.

If you're interested, PM me.

Superman95

Pau,

I got your message, and i clicked reply and wrote back.  Then deleted your message.  Shortly there after the reply came back undeliverable.  I didn't have the first message to resend.

Right now, i'm really looking for artist.  If you're interested, please let me know.

Raven_Gray

I guess I've been looking to work on a development team as well. I consider myself a good artist (computer art and pencil sketching) and writer. Having problems getting my own project off the ground, maybe it would be helpful to join and get the feel of it.

Hinders

me wanna do bgs....
example:
----

Cold As Ice

Here is a little example of my work:
Here I come... And the hell comes with me!

Joelman

I'm down to do some BG art if my talents are needed, gimme a sec to upload a sample...

here we go, bear in mind its incomplete

Are clones people two?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk