i am back...so this is the new ags?

Started by Sphynx, Fri 21/11/2003 12:24:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Sphynx

i've left ags a LOONG time ago because i hadn't the time to do something worth it...yesterday, when i returned - i was stunned of the new things that have been made..which i havn't tried yet...and of the fact, that Chris Jones is still doing the best what he can do...

i had many nicknames...but you from now you will know me as Sphynx...i'm realy full of energy to make something worth my time...i'll see...what can i do...

>yahtzee is still creating games? or what?  :P

Captain Mostly

Don't tell ME what I'll know you as! I proclaim that hence-forth I shall know ye as beanie-baby-boogaloo!

but if your time is so important, you probably won't have spent any of it reading this post... :(

I'm such a waster.

( but at least I'm not helm! )

Sphynx

Captain Mostly

Privateer Puddin'

yes, yahtzee is making games, they just appear without any previous warning however :)

AGA

Yeah, Yahtzee has officially left AGS, but he releases a new game whenever he feels like. Well I doubt he'll do anymore, since he's moved to Australia, and left his PC at home...

Meowster

Yeah and in Australia, they don't sell PCs, because they're upside down over there and they'd fall off the table and break.

Pumaman

And if you do manage to get the PC working, the game starts fully made, and then you gradually un-make it.

That's if you've got time in between all the Fosters drinking, of course.

Quotehave you got a problem?

Hehe, you may need to take a moment to re-acquaint yourself with the good Captain ;)

Squinky

Quote from: Sphynx on Fri 21/11/2003 12:43:49
have you got a problem?  :o

Yes, the captain has a problem...The problem is he never writes me no more for help with his games....

Wheres the love Capn? Where'd it go?

jannar85

Welcome back anyways. Too bad you're not telling who you were.

You're probably Yahtzee!!! :o
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

TheYak

My instinct is that he's Dark Squinky - Squinky's older and somehow even more sinister twin. :o

Captain Mostly

Perhaps it's long-time-popularly-believed-girlfriend-of-Yahtzee Rhubarb Celestial...

As for YOU Squinky:
I'm SURE I asked you for something recently, but then never heard anything back...
Anyway, I'm going to start on a project for my mum's web-site soon, and I'll need you to do ALL THE DRAWING for that as well... so far all I know is: "It has to be a game about walking"....

To be fair I've only been working on it since last night...
And by "working on it" I mean, thinking about it while drinking coco (OOOOOH mama I make a good coco)

Squinky

A game about walking....Sounds good to me. heh

I'll be checking my e-mail

Captain Mostly

what d'you suppose was the logic of this "Sphynx" character telling us they're back, but then not telling us who they are/were? If they intend to keep their former identity a secret, why not just pretend to be entirly new to the club?

It's a regular X-file and no mistakin'! We don't even have a gender for pro-noun allocation!

..I bet it's andy penis...

Sphynx

i was called Psykopath, Lunatic God, and other...i haven't done something worth seeing, but now when i see the AGS forums, YOU people, i am full of energy and i believe that i 'll use the energy to do something what would be something that "kicks ass"...

...you'll see...

...ave satanas...

Captain Mostly

lol

what a remarkable tale!

So now we have an anonymous lunatic god prepping to unleash somethin worth while upon us!

Even if no one else is: I'M certainly scared

(in a good way!)

Looking forward to it Mr Sphynx! Welcome home!

Sphynx

...heh...maybe i'll change my nick again... ;D

..don't be afraid of me...it's was just a nick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk