I've got my anniversary coming up and I need a small favor from everyone...

Started by Nine Toes, Fri 21/11/2003 21:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine Toes

This is a picture of my girlfriend and I...

Our 1 year anniversary is on Sunday, November 23.  It's been a bumpy road for she and I, but I'm happy we've made it this far.  She's been there with me through thick and thin, through arguments and laughter.  She's the only girl I've met who accepts me despite my childish sense of humor, and my constant mood swings.  This is the longest relationship the two of us have been in.

But here's the thing... a few months ago I had planned on getting her a ring, and I was going to take her out to celebrate our anniversary and give her the ring... well...  I'm about to be laid off from work and I'm pretty much broke, I've got bills and stuff.  I can't afford to take her out to celebrate, or to even buy her the ring I wanted to get for her... I can't even afford to get her a card. :(  I wanted to at least be able to do something nice for her to show her I love her, so here's what I want from you...

I would like for YOU, the people of the AGS forums, to wish Sully and Tanya a happy 1 year anniversary.  Feel free to leave any additional comments.

Once I get enough posts (I figure about 20 or so...), I'm going to mail this thread to her... kind of an e-card.

I figure by doing this, I can show her that I want the world to know I love her.  It would really mean a lot to me...

Thanks,
Sully
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Minimi

Sully and Tanya, I'm wishing you 2 the happiest and greatest anniversary, and that you may stay together, till the time ticking inside you both is up. Love is not something you can buy, neither you can describe it. It's a feeling that reaches further than your imagination. So I wish that you may keep your eyes on eachother, and really really love eachother.

PS: Sully? Why wouldn't you make an adventure game about you 2? In wich you celebrate the anniversary? Not such a bad idea, huh?

Evil

Congrats you two!

Minimi: I've resulted to do that before. Thank god she was a pushover and only wanted sex. ;)

Darth Mandarb

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!
Congratulations on making it this far (especially through 'bumps').  That's 1 year down ... infinity to go.

]).]v[.

PS
It must be love ... your finger nails match

Nacho

Yeah, congratz, finding your other half is one of the goals of the life, I hope Tanya´s teh girl... HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!  :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

TheYak

Congratulations on your 1st year.  Best of luck.  Whenever you hit one of those "bumps" just take a moment to consider whether whatever-it-is is really such a big deal, or if it's something each of you can get over.   Remember the good times, and let the bad ones fade.  All-in-all, you'll look back and see the average of the two as being some of the best years of your life.  

Alright, that's as gooshy and hopeful as I can be.. I can't deny my cynicism forever... thus I sign off.

LordHart

I'm sorry that my other computer isn't working... I would've quickly done a website for you and got a CJB address. All you would've had to do, is write out something and send it to me and maybe a few photos to put on it.

Anyway, I'm not great at speeches or anything, but, Congratulations. I hope you make it another year.

I told you I wasn't good at speeches. :)

edit: Oh yeah, and you look like Jabba from Channel V in Australia (music channel). He rocks...

Hobbes

Happy Anniversary!

A good start is half a job done, as we Dutchmen say. So, this year shows to the two of you that you definitely have grounds to build on.

Start building, then... Ahoy! ;)

Femme Stab Mode >:D

NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Oliver

You got it!

Coming Soon!

Raggit

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Domino

Happy Anniversary!!

and wishing you many more happy and healthful years ahead.

True Love i believe is the best thing that can happen to somebody.  :)

Shawn

DragonRose

(to the tune of the William Tell Overture)
Happy Aniver-sa-ry!
Happy Aniver-sa-ry!
Happy Aniver-sa-ry!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApy aniver-sa-ry!

Here's hoping the two of you have many more together.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

PureGhostGR

.:Happy Anniversary:.

*romantic tune*

Best wishes to both of you for a bright and beautiful future.

PunK N PiE

;D
happy anniversary to the both of you,....
and besides,..
i'm pretty sure even though you may not be able to afford those things right away,..
its just materialistic posessions!

im sure you dont need a hunk of metal to show for the love between one another,..

just announcing how much you really care about her,...
on this thread, where people internationally can see,....

that honestly shows you care
good luck to both of you in the future:)
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

Bluke4x4

Happy Anniversary.

Hopefully, you will live forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and aver and uver and uber and blah and ever and boom and slac and qwer and tyui and op[] and \asd and fghj and kl;' and zxcv and bnm, and ./12 and ever.

Czar

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Rincewind

Wee - May your anniversary be happy, indeed! The best of wishes and all other stuff that comes with it...

*Evil Chuckle*  :)

Hinders

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
good luck!
----

Ghostmaker

Im number 20, Im number 20, Go me, Go me

I mean i wish you to the happyest of futures

P.S Next time u might just want to sing her a song or somthing, like in 10 things i hate about you, except u could sing her Master Of Puppets,  or Bed Of Razors
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk