TATTOOS

Started by PunK N PiE, Sun 23/11/2003 02:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

PunK N PiE

i had this idea that we could start a tread...
displaying one of my favorite things...
tattoos:)

so everyone get your digital cams ready and display your tatts!
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

AGA

Evil

No tattoos, but I'm in the process of getting the money to get my nipple pierced.

Ben

Here's the one I got during spring break last year:

CLICKY

PunK N PiE

i am in the process of getting a job at a tatt shop...
so not too long and ill have many to show...
i posted this tread because i love art and permament art is one of the most beautiful things...
i have one homemade tattoo at the moment in which i will be posting a picture up of tomorrow..:)
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you'll look back on in the years ahead!

PunK N PiE

aga it is hard to see what it is
could you fill me in...
it still looks really kewl though!!

PunK N PiE

hey ben is that really you?????

AGA

PunK N PiE

oohh wow..thats pretty cool;)
its like a person morphed into a dragon!

TheYak

Mine's something I drew shortly after getting married  ::)... now for obvious reasons I'll hafta modify it after the divorce.   :-\

A rose on tribal-ish background w/ banner:

Timosity

Hehe, that's the first rule of tattoos, don't get a partners name, if you get any name, use one of your kids names, atleast they will always be your kids (maybe a DNA test first if necessary [unless they're adopted, or your partners kids from another relationship])

I don't have any tattoos, as I have never thought of something I would have permanently, and I always change my mind about things, especially styles of art I like.

My best mate has got his whole left arm done in 50's music style from above the shoulder to wrist, there's heaps of detail and it looks awesome, but I'd only get a tattoo I could hide.

He also has a Sharp symbol "#" on his chest, a large treble clef on the side of his lower left leg, a red arrow outlined in black from his ankle to his hip, a viking on his pubic region (same as the green one in my avatar), and apparently he has one on his dick, I believe him.

He's planning on doing his other arm with a James Bond theme.

He's addicted alright. I'll see if I can get some photo's from him. He's also the Fishing Rocker in Larrywilco: Paradise Lost, but it doesn't have his tats.

I met this girl that had a band around her arm in elvish, she was a Tolkien fan, it looked better than any other band around the arm i'd ever seen, quite narrow, and the detail was excellent.

PunK N PiE

okay i think i got this image posting thing right so here we go...
if it doesnt work ill keep trying:)

first 2 pictures are of my homemade tattoo:

here is the close-up

and this is a sketch of the tattoo i drew that im getting done professionally really soon!!!!.....

;D

PunK N PiE

the "e" stands for equality

evenwolf

If I ever get a tattoo, it would only be a character that I myself designed which created revenue of atleast 6 million dollars.  Then I'd say such an image is worth carving into one's flesh.  For instance, it would be totally acceptable for Walt Disney to have a Mickey Mouse tat - and no one else.

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

remixor

Quote from: PunK N PiE on Sun 23/11/2003 05:02:50
okay i think i got this image posting thing right so here we go...
if it doesnt work ill keep trying:)

You can't post bmp files on the forums.  I know it gives me the "I'm with stupid thing" anyway, but I'm not including any actual BMPs in the post itself, so here are some direct links of the stuff you tried to post:

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38564/tattoo1okay.bmp

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38564/closeuptattoo.bmp

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/38564/drawingfairy.bmp
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Femme Stab Mode >:D

punk n pie, you kind of.. um TRIPLE POSTED!  :o

There is an edit button you know  ;)

Anyway, your tatoos look cool  :D I am not really in favour of tatooing or piercing, but if a tatoo is beautiful it deserves to exist.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Nine Toes

Well, my camera isn't working... so I'll just have to tell you what I have until I can get it fixed.

I have a lot more peircings than tatoos, but here's what I've got.

I have:
- a labret
- my eyebrow pierced
- my nostril peirced
- my left ear peirced
- a tatoo of some chinese writing on my back

I'm planning on getting my nipples peirced sometime in the next couple of months.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

PunK N PiE

nice a love getting pierced and giving piercings...
the piercings i have are:
-labret
-2 septums
-double 0 gaged ears
-2 other ear piercings
-my bellybotton
-i had my eyebrow done too
-im planning on getting another nose piercing on the side
and i really want my hood done...
and thats it for now.

earlwood

I used to have an adventure golfing tattoo that I got from disney world, but the pirate didn't come out right, so I washed it off shortly afterwards.

Snake

I'm planning on getting one on my arm (or left ass cheek :P) that looks like a big black blood splat, and in the middle you'll see my snake face with those glowing red eyes and mouth.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Fizz

no tatts... they cost money... but piercings. mmm... right now i have to ear piercings in my left ear, one in the lower lip and one in the nose. in january im going to get two more in my lower lip, one in the middle of my chest, one in the dickhead (if i can afford it. the others i get for free, you see.) and one in my forehead if its possible (ive seen it done though...)

yup.

-Patrick

big brother

Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Pumaman

Quote from: Fizz on Tue 25/11/2003 11:44:33
in january I'm going to get two more in my lower lip, one in the middle of my chest, one in the dickhead

Aw man, you've gotta be kidding... these things can't be un-done, do you really want to piss like a fountain for the rest of your life :P

Raggit

The thought of getting pierced or tattood never really appealed to me.   I guess because it can be removed and it's like "well what if I decide I don't want it right after I get it?"

And it looks painful.  

But once me and my cousin drew "tattoos" on eachother with a pen.  
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

c.leksutin

Tatoos are bad in my business, to easy to recognize.

C.

Fizz

Hehe. No man, its not like that. Itll grow back together. Ive had other piercings before, and all theres going to be left when i get bored with it is two tiny whiney scars.

shbaz

Heh, piercing a hood wouldn't be much different.. I think you guys missed that one! That could ruin oral sex and masturbation for you the rest of your life. Pierced genetalia has limited use to me. I knew someone who pierced his penis, he showed anyone who asked about it. He could still have sex and pee normally, but he said it didn't feel the same. I think it was just a, "Look at me! I pierced my pp!" thing.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

big brother

If you give a piercing proper time to heal (i.e. nipple = ~6 months, etc.), it will never truly "close up" when you take your jewelry out. The skin may become a little closer (depending on the guage of the piercing), but the skin on the inside that was touching the metal will have healed. Your body fills the resulting hole with a calcium deposit.

When I was in Vegas last year, there must've been some weird convention, because I saw a dozen or so biker types with earlobes that nearly touched their shoulders. I guess skin can get too stretched out for those hubcap sized spreaders.

bLaCk gOdDeSs

my friend had pierced his dick himself..(wrong move)
and 2 of the barbells ripped out some how (rough sex??maybe.)
but that was bad,
i professionally pierce i know..piercings are ok to do yourself depending on where they are and if you know what youre doing!
from now on my friend ryan has to hold his foreskin together to pee, so that it doesnt go in three directions...
im a chick and seeing this is a laugh..but poor guy but it was coming to him!
depending on where you get the tattoo.it may actually close up..
not the ears or the genitals but i took out my bellybotton piercing like 2 years ago and it did actually close up entirely..
i have 2 tattoos, 9 facial piercings..so far.
;D
Blood is thicker than water

Snake

QuoteThe thought of getting pierced or tattood never really appealed to me.
The thought of getting pierced on the cock never appealed to me either...

--Snake

Fizz

my friends ex pierced his dick too. with a safety pin... while he was out cold due to drinking... he was fourteen og fifteen at that time... he still has it, and he says theres no probs with it, so... it can be done.

edit: black goddess: would there be complications with a piecing in the forehead? the guy i know who has it is close to mental, so i wont take anything he says for good :)

SSH

Fizz, if you're happy enough getting a bit of metal through your privates then I wouldn't worry about there being anything behind the forehead that might get damaged in a piercing.

SSH crosses his legs and winces

MrColossal

my friend from college had a prince albert

one day we were hanging out in the hallway talkin' the talk and when we got up i saw a ring on the ground, i picked it up and said "hmm, i think this is yours." we stared at and and then both realized where it came from.

he took it from me and said excuse me and went back to his room

he also said it felt good to get...

not for me
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Eggie

Well...I have no intention of getting tatoos.

I mean, it's not that it wouldn't be sort of spiffy to have a freaky lil' design on your arm.

But there's just SOMTHING about the idea of having ink pushed into my flesh by hundreds of tiny needles that puts me off.

I wouldn't mind designing them, though.

RARGH!!!

bLaCk gOdDeSs

hey fizz...
ya thats funny, but yet untrue the dude probably was mental to begin with..hehe,
and you can get surface piercings pretty much anywhere..
my friend brenda has one underneath her eye on a slant,
that spot i personally wouldnt like on myself but it looks rad on her.
Blood is thicker than water

Evil

Yeah, I think back piercings are really cool. You seen um? Where they put them on the back of your neck.

Domino

I can only imagine the first person with a rectum peircing. why, oh why would i think that.

Squinky

One time, I tripped and fell on a wire....

and got my rectum pierced....

Ghostmaker

Dont worry squinky, i think we have all done that at one point or another, right, RIGHT?

i plan on getting a tattoo on my right shoulder, the yin and yang symbol, but i could never get a piercing, it would leave me to vaunrable, i just cant stand the thought of some one riping it out.
So, this is AGS, i have seen more amature

Evil

Heh, I've seen people get piercing ripped out before. All I have to say is warm-up jersey and nipple rings.

big brother

The main concern with piercings around the forehead, eyebrow, and bridge of the nose is what the artists call "drift".
Depending of the elasticity of your skin, the piercing can be too shallow, and the jewelry can actually work its way out.
Personally, I think facial piercings tend to be disconcerting for the wearer, especially during conversations.  Have you ever had someone talk to you while they're staring at your nose or eyebrow (not looking at your eyes)?
Freaky.

Speaking of nipple piercings, I knew a guy who pierced a nipple the night before he competed in a fencing tournament. During his first pool, the ring got ripped out, and you could see the blood soaking through his lamé (metallic vest worn over a fencing jacket). Lovely image there.

Snake

Fuck piercings, that's all I have to say. Imagine what you'll look like when your 60 with all that shit in your face...

blarghetty

I wouldn't get pierced personally, but what I don't mind on women are in the ears (like 1 or 2...not all the way around it), in the belly button, tounge, or the eyebrow....and maybe one of those cute little ones in the side of the nostril. I don't mind at the most 1 of each...but when you flood your face...what the fuck, man. It looks (in my opinion) stupid.

--EDIT--
Oh yeah...
I was watching the new Tom Green show a long time ago and there was this one guy who had these huge-ass earings. He took them out to have a contest with Tom (dunking their heads under water to see who could hold their breath the longest) and holy shit, his lobes hung down damn near touching his shoulders....
FLARGH!!1

--EDIT 2 (thanks to Evil ;)--
Forgot about nipple piercings, I don't mind those either...
I don't mind piercings...just not a shitload of them...

--Snake

Evil

My friend's grandma (67) has her nipples pierced. Barbells even. :)

big brother

I think that when you're older, and your butterfly tattoo has stretched and deformed into a death's head, you'll have more important things to worry about. Like being able to go to the bathroom by yourself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk